CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Zipping up the last luggage, the former prima ballerina picks up her cat, peppering her with so many kisses that the cat starts to use its paws to push her away. Chuckles she attaches her nose with her cat. Tong Yao has finally finish packing her stuff, most of her stuff that she needs anyway. Lu Yue will be staying for few more months, finishing his other courses and Jin Yang will be separating her ways with Tong Yao to go to Hawaii.

"Are you excited?" Tong Yao says in a baby voice pressing her face against Da Bing, who, 'meow' in annoyance pushing her face away. Smiling the prima ballerina places the cat down, watching Da Bing with so much love as Da Bing walks around the room and lay down on her bed.

Looking at the cat that Si Cheng gift her on her birthday, she smiles at the memory. Da Bing isn't just some cat that Lu Si Cheng brought from the market, she has a significant meaning too, her name really. Since young age, Tong Yao has always love chocolate chips cookies or biscuits in general and when she stays over at the Lu state household, it was always Lu Si Cheng helping her bake. They were baking partners, always baking together despite being angry with each other sometimes, hence the name Biscuit aka Da Bing.

"You're going to see dada after a very long time," Tong Yao sighs and stands up, fixing Da Bing things from the bed and into Da Bing's personal luggage. Taking a glimpse of the clock in her bedroom, Tong Yao quickly rushes packing Da Bing's things before grabbing her outfit and changing in the bathroom, "shit we're going to be late for breakfast,"

Walking out of the bathroom tossing she quickly grabs Da Bing and they both rushes out of the penthouse, going down the elevator to the first floor where the rest were waiting. Upon arriving at the first floor, she immediately notices the huge group standing in a circle, having their own conversation ignoring the people that look at their way, hesitating to ask for autograph or pictures.

"Sorry, took so long," Tong Yao says out of breath, Trey rolls his eyes in a joking manner, to which Tong Yao gives back. Trey greets his best friend with a kiss on the cheeks before Jin Yang steals Da Bing from her arms.

Pierre being the oldest and kindest, smiles and shakes his head, "Let's go now, we only have until the 12 pm," he says checking his watch and looking up at everyone.

"First where are we going to eat?" Lu Yue pipes, draping an arm around Tong Yao as they both walk behind the older guys. Mattheo, walking beside his big brother has slowed down and start to walk beside Tong Yao, quietly grabbing some of her hair between his index finger and thumb. A slightly judgemental look on his face as he observes the wig in his hand.

Frowning, Tong Yao gently pushes Mattheo's hand away from her wig, giving him a look before speaking, "You alright?"

Mattheo only nods for slightly, "Your wig looks scarily true to be called a wig to be honest," he says with a frighten but weird look on his face. Poor Mattheo, despite being alive for 19 years and few months and being friends with dancers, models, actors, and many celebrities...he for the love of himself never touched nor seen a wig before.

Tong Yao, gives him the same weird look, pushing his face to the side as though slapping him. Fixing her wig she sighs, "Honestly Theo, I'm surprised this is your first time seeing and touching a wig," she gives him a dead pan stare, "You're a model yourself, friends with dancers, models, actors, etc. and yet you've never seen a wig before?" the former prima ballerina shakes her head, "Not good enough,"

Lu Yue chuckles and magically pulls out a lollipop from his pockets, unwrapping and plopping it inside his mouth, "Mattheo's a baby," he teases, "You cannot expect a child to know what a wig is,"

"Shut up," Mattheo glares.

"I'd rather not," Lu Yue smiles annoyingly, "I like speaking," and so he did. Non-stop speaking all the way to the fast-food restaurant they're going to have breakfast in.