𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕣

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ ༒︎

"Yesterday, I googled, what chickens look like without feathers, and I am severaly uncomfortable" I told Damon, while I was drinking my morning coffee.

"Why did you googled it then?" He asked me, while he's fixing himself a drink in the living room.

"I don't know, maybe cause I couldn't sleep last night"

"Couldn't sleep without your sister huh?" He asked me with a smirk, knowing my answer, before his phone rings.

"You're interrupting my drink." He said to however called him. "Katherine. Where are you?"

As soon as I heard her name, I snatched the phone from his hands.

"Katherine?" I said

"Ooh, little Eliana" She said, could tell that she's smiling "no time no see"

"I'm the one who have to say that" As soon as I finished my sentence, Damon took his phone again.

"Where are you Katherine?" He asked her again.

"Lurking outside your window, pining away."

"What do you want?"

"I'm homesick." She answered him, before asking "What have I missed?"

"Well, Stefan's still Klaus' little prisoner and Elena still thinks she can save him and no one's thought about you since you left."

"And what about you? I'm sure now that you've given up on your brother, you're plotting some sort of way of moving in on his girlfriend."

"I didn't give up on him. I just don't know where he is." Damon told her. "But you do. Are you trailing them?"

"A hybrid who wants me dead and his sidekick who's off the rails? I couldn't be further away."

"Which means you know exactly where they are." He told her, before I snitches his phone again.

"Katy where are they?" I asked her.

"Well, since your the one who asked, all I know is that Klaus pitched a fit once his hybrids didn't work. Now he's looking for some answers."