𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔹𝕚𝕟𝕕

♡♡♡༆ ⓄⓁⒹ ⓌⒾⓉⒸⒽ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ ༆

♡♡♡
༆ ⓄⓁⒹ ⓌⒾⓉⒸⒽ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ ༆

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie said, as Me, Her and Elena are standing in front of the coffins.

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time." Elena said.

"Well Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you." I informed her.

"So, these are the rest of his family?" Elena asked.

"Yeah. Elijah and two others. This one...is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus." Bonnie said, as Stefan enters.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asked.

"I needed her to know about the coffin." Bonnie said.

"She needed to know sooner or later you can't prevent her from knowing what's going on" I told him.

"And I needed you two to keep her out of it"

"So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena asked him.

"Don't tempt me, Elena." He told her.

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her." Bonnie said.

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Stefan asked her.

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Bonnie pulls a photo out of her pocket and shows Elena.

"Oh my god, Bonnie." Elena was shocked, as Me and Stefan look at the photo.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's my mom"

♡♡♡
༆ ⒼⒾⓁⒷⒺⓇⓉ ⓇⒺⓈⒾⒹⒺⓃⒸⒺ ༆

Me, Bonnie and Elena are searching through a pile of driver license records for Bonnie's mother Abby. We're looking through the records of everyone who is named Abby Bennett.

"Los Alamitos?" I asked, giving Bonnie the record for a woman named Abby Bennett Wilson.

"Too old." She responds.