𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕟

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

༆ ⓈⒶⓁⓋⒶⓉⓄⓇⒺ ⒷⓄⒶⓇⒹⒾⓃⒼ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ ༆

While walking down the stairs, I heard Damon and Stefan's voice.

"You're late. We were supposed to meet Bonnie at the witch house in ten minutes." Stefan told his brother.

"Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out." Damon said.

"Why would you two go to meet Bonnie at the witch house?" I asked them, while walking towards them.

"Nothing" Stefan simply replied, as I give him a *stop lying* look, but he didn't tell me the truth.

"Fine" I said "I'm coming with you. And I'm not taking no as an answer"

"Would you hurry up?" Stefan said to his brother "We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna spontaneously self-destruct. Why are you all chipper?"

"No reason. Be with you in a minute."

"So this is about Klaus, huh?" I asked, as Damon send me a sorry look.

♡♡♡

༆ ⓄⓁⒹ ⓌⒾⓉⒸⒽ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ ༆

"Hello? Someone there?" We heard Bonnie asking as me, Damon and Stefan walked up to the house.

"You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?" Stefan asked his brother.

"No, I said I wouldn't." Damon told him.

"I know what you said." Stefan said, before looking at me "I don't need to repeat myself Eliana, right?"

"I won't say a word about this to Elena" I said, while rolling my eyes.

"Why are you asking?" Damon asked him.

"Because protecting the location of Klaus' family is my number one priority right now. And the fewer people who know, the better." Stefan told him, as we stopped walking.

"What?" Stefan asked, as Bonnie turned to walk up the stairs, she sees me and Damon there. He puts his finger to his lips to quiet her and listens intently. A hybrid walks out of the house and runs into Stefan. The hybrid vamps out.

"𝑨𝒅 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒖𝒎" I casted, as the hybrid falls unconscious in the ground. Damon speeds up towards him and rips his heart, before he can bite Stefan, Damon rips his heart out.