𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ G͟i͟l͟b͟e͟r͟t͟ R͟e͟s͟i͟d͟e͟n͟c͟e͟ ༒︎

"I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck. Everybody brings chili." Damon told Elena as they were cooking, with me besides them doing nothing, but eating, before Alaric enters. "Hey, Ric."

"What's up?"

"What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?" Elena asked him.

"Ah. Those founders parties aren't really my thing." Alaric told her.

"Obviously" I rolled my eyes, while laughing with Damon.

"And guess who's still here?" Alaric sarcastically said.

"The legend, the myth, the badass of them all, Eliana Marshall" I smirked at him, while changing my voice.

"Show up, there's going to be nine other people that brought chili." Damon sarcastically told him.

"It's an old family recipe, okay?" Elena said.

"Yeah! I know. I knew your old family. They made sucky chili." He looks at her and smiles, while she's laughing.

"Ooh aren't you two super cute?" I told them with an ow voice.

"Why are you here, exactly?" Alaric asked Damon.

"She knows." Damon answered him.

"He thinks I'm going to break. I'm not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili, pretend like I didn't just spend the entire summer looking for someone who didn't want to be found." Elena told Alaric.

"She's in denial." Damon said.

"Let the poor girl alone" I said, as Elena whispered to Damon.

"Okay, I'm not dealing with you two flirting with each other, is gross to watch" I told them, with a disgusted face.

"We're not flirting" Elena said.

"Clearly" I sarcastically said.

"For once I'm with muppet in this one" Alaric said, as I sent him a confused look.

"Muppet?? My name is Eliana"

"Don't care" He said, as rolled my eyes at his attitude "And plus muppet suit you better, cause your a annoying person"