𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎M͟y͟s͟t͟i͟c͟ F͟a͟l͟l͟s͟ H͟i͟g͟h͟ S͟c͟h͟o͟o͟l͟༒︎

It's was nighttime, the school is empty, Elena forced me to come with her to her school for prank night and she knew that I love pranking people.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline said to Matt in frustrated. When he just step inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler the werewolf told him.

"Clearly." Matt responded.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year."

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena told him.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt told them, as I let out a laugh.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie told him.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline started, before getting cut off by Elena.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

"Matt the fun blocker" I yelled, while I stand up from where I was setting.

"Funny, Eliana" He rolled my eyes at me, while laughing.

"I'm not trying to be funny, I said to truth" I said, pouting like a child.

"Such a child, El" Tyler told me.

"Whatever you say werewolf" I rolled my eyes at him, while chuckling.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler told us, as he takes his bag and leaves, and the same time I noticed that Elena's about to leave too.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked her

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena informed me, as a big smile start to form in my lips.

"I'm coming with you, I really want to do that" I told her, as she smiles along with Caroline.

"I love you both!" Caroline told us, as we go out of the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students, while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.