𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤

♡♡♡༆ ⒼⒾⓁⒷⒺⓇⓉ ⓇⒺⓈⒾⒹⒺⓃⒸⒺ ༆

♡♡♡
༆ ⒼⒾⓁⒷⒺⓇⓉ ⓇⒺⓈⒾⒹⒺⓃⒸⒺ ༆

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin."  Elena said, as we are in the kitchen along with Damon and Stefan.

"As in the Original Witch?" I confusedly asked.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon said.

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus." Elena said.

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan told us, as I felt a weird feeling while hearing the two words *𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔*

"Well, not anymore...at least not according to Elijah."

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds." Stefan said.

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon asked us.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." Elena told us, as the doorbell rings. "I believe him."
Elena goes and opens the door. No one is there, but on the doormat is an envelope with an ornately-handwritten "Elena Gilbert" on the front. She picks it up, closes the door, and turns around. Me, Damon and Stefan are in the lobby near her.

"What is it?" I curiously asked, as she opens the envelope and removes a card.

"It's an invitation. 'Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration.'"

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asked.

"The Original Family." I told them.

"It's not bad enough they're moving into town, now they want a housewarming gift?" Damon asked, as Elena turns the card over and sees there's writing on the back.

Wait, there's a note on the back. "Elena, I think it's time that we finally meet, Esther.""

♡♡♡

"If Esther wants to talk to me, maybe I should find out why."

"Well that's a dumb idea, she already tried to kill you once." Damon told her.

"No, Elena is right. Bonnie was led to open that coffin for a reason. I think there is more to this than just some family reunion." Stefan said, as I agreed with him.