𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕

♡♡♡༆ ⓀⓁⒶⓊⓈ' ⓂⒶⓃⓈⒾⓄⓃ༆

♡♡♡
༆ ⓀⓁⒶⓊⓈ' ⓂⒶⓃⓈⒾⓄⓃ༆

"You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah said, as he was standing before Klaus, wiping the blood off his hands with a white handkerchief after killing Daniel.

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus told him, before Elijah attacks him, as Klaus flies through a window.

"I think you should go Eliana, it's family business now" Elijah told me.

"I'm enjoying seeing Klaus get beat up" I smiled at him.

"I'm sure you do, but I need you to go" he told me.

"Fiiiine" I groaned "It was nice meeting you Elijah Mikaelson"

"The pleasure it's all mine Eliana Marshall"

♡♡♡
༆ⓂⓎⓈⓉⒾⒸ ⒻⒶⓁⓁⓈ ⒽⓄⓈⓅⒾⓉⒶⓁ༆

I was waiting in the hallway with Elena, before that Caroline walked towards us.

"That was fast." Elena told her.

"Yeah, he's not here. He was already discharged. And she seems perfectly nice by the way...a little intense, maybe. But...I think it's sweet, you wanna make sure Alaric's not dating a total psycho." She starts calling her father on her phone.

"He's my family. I have to look out for him." Caroline suddenly lowers the phone from her ear and has a blank look on her face.

"What?" Elena asked her.

"I hear it."

"I hear it too" I told her as me and Caroline shared a look.

"Hear what?" Elena asked us again.

"My dad's phone." She told her, as we walked to a medical supply room. She opens the door and we walk in. We pass numerous shelves and at the back of the room we see Bill's dead body sitting upright on the floor against a shelf with a knife in his chest, as Caroline gets on her knees beside him.

"Oh my fucking god" I said in surprise.

"Dad! Dad?" Caroline called him in shock.

"Oh my god." Elena said.

"Don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead! Oh my god!" Caroline hoped, as she pulls the knife out and drops it on the floor. "Daddy!"