𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟

♡♡♡༆ ⓈⒶⓁⓋⒶⓉⓄⓇⒺ ⒷⓄⒶⓇⒹⒾⓃⒼ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ༆

♡♡♡
༆ ⓈⒶⓁⓋⒶⓉⓄⓇⒺ ⒷⓄⒶⓇⒹⒾⓃⒼ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ༆

As I opened my eyes I didn't feel the same feeling of warmth and joy, I looked beside me and of course Klaus was gone. I got ready for the day and walked out of the room only to be meeting up with Damon and Rebekah.

"Rebekah?!" I surprisingly said her name, trying to ignore Damon.

"Oh hey special girl" She smiled at me, before she walks at me and hug me.

"I assume you slept here" I told her.

"Yeah" She kept smiling at me.

"Uuh...good I guess" I told her, before start walking away, only to see Elena "Hey you"

"Hey" She politely said.

"You and Eliana don't talk?" I heard Rebekah asks him. I walked out before hearing his voice calling me. I turned around only to see him in front of me.

The silent was too loud, I refuse to talk to him I just keep staring before he breaks the silence "About yesterday, i wanted to apologize"

"I don't need your apology Damon" I told him, as I start walking away.

"I mean it, Eliana, I'm sorry i was drunk and I didn't know was i was doing"

"You hurt me Damon, I..." I stopped talking, as I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"And I'm sorry for it, please forgive me" He took my hands in his "I can't stand you being mad at me, and I know I fucked up, i really do know"

And like I've never been mad at him, I smiled cause I knew he mean it, and he's my brother,my best friend, my everything. I walked more closely to him, and wrapped my arms around him "I can't stay mad at you, dumbass" He let out a chuckle, before kissing the top of my head.

♡♡♡

༆ ⓌⓄⓄⒹⓈ ༆

I walked deep in the woods, to a place that felt like heaven, one of the places that go to when I need to take a break from the world, from the problems, from people, from powers , from everything that disturbs my peace.

I lay on the grass and feel all the flowers around me, smiling, remembering the time that I played in here with my sister, no care in the world, playing, running, laughing not knowing what the destiny hide from us.