ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ ༒︎

Stefan is calling Klaus, who is in the woods in Portland.

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." Klaus said.

"Your father is dead." Stefan told him.

"What did you say to me?"

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened."

^ 𝑂𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟, 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 ^

"Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Eliana in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Stefan begin.

"What!? Why me?"I confusedly asked.

"I don't know maybe because he kinda fancy you" Damon said while smirking.

"That's bullshit" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I don't wanna say that, but Damon is right" Stefan said, agreeing with his brother.

"Okay, let's say that, and the what? You vervained him?" I asked him, as I resigned to the fait accompli.

"No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic." Damon said.

"Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger."

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." Elena said.

"We drove it through his heart." Stefan finished Elena's sentence.

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" I asked them.

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied." Damon told him.

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here."

"Guys, Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof." I told them.