Aquaria

Pronouns: he/him out of dragContent: fluff

Content: fluff

It was a casual Saturday afternoon, and for the first time in a while your partner Gio, or better known as Aquaria, did not have any bookings for the entire weekend. The two of you decided to take advantage of this, ordering in Chinese food and setting up a movie marathon. You had just changed into your pajamas, which consisted of Gio's gym shorts and an Aquaria t-shirt, and started setting up the movie in the living room when you heard a crash and Gio's voice from the bathroom.

"Ahh, Y/n, come quick!" Gio screamed, making your heart dropped as you raced your way to the bathroom. You could hardly imagine what could have happened in a matter of seconds. Did he slip and fall? Cut himself with a razor? Fall out of the shower and take down the curtain? All of these are possible with Gio.

"What! What is it?! Are you ok?" Y/n yelled as they reached the bathroom, noticing Gio had rapped himself with the shower curtain and was pointing towards your shampoo rack in the shower. "No! There's a hug spider on the shampoo rack and it won't go away!" Gio yelled, making you breath out air you didn't realize you had been holding in and clutch your hand on your chest.

"Geez Gio, you can't do, I thought something had happened to you!" You yelled at him as he stared at his shaking form. He shot you a shocked look as he wiped the sopping wet hair from his forehead, "I am in danger, it could be poisonous!" You rolled your eyes as you grabbed a tissue the grab the spider. "The spiders here in the city are not poisonous, they probably are invested with something though," you mumbled the last part as you flushed the spider down the toilet.

"I heard that," Gio said, making you chuckle. "Are you good now?" You asked as you leaned on the wall of the bathroom as Gio wrapped the shower curtain around himself further, "Yes I am fine, now stop acting like a peeping Tom." You let out a laugh as he disappeared behind the shower curtain, "It's not like I've never seen you naked, we've been together for six years. You don't need to hide."

"Yeah but that's when we're having sex or under the covers, not when I'm in the shower and shaving my goodies!" He yelled back, making you laugh even harder then before. "Alright, well, I'm going to go finish setting up the living room," you said, waking out of the bathroom before shutting the door behind you.

About a thirty minutes later you sat on your plushy grey couch, scrolling through TikTok when you heard the bathroom door open. Gio walked out with a loose cropped tank on and some grey sweatpants. He grabbed a container of the Chinese food that sat on the small table you had in the living room. You both didn't care about having fancy food and have been together so long that you don't mind eating out of the fake-out containers.

"Any other insects attack you in the shower?" You teased as you saw him roll his eyes next to you. "First of all, spiders technically aren't insects. Second of all, don't judge me, I was getting flashbacks to when there was a spider in the werkroom," he stated, shivering at the memory from the first episode of his season, "Thankfully there Kameron was a big string man who saved us."

You scoffed and put your hand on your chest in mock offense, "Excuse me, are you saying I'm not big and strong?" He giggled and wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you close to him, "No, you saved me earlier. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend to save me." You smiled a placed a quick kiss on his lips before he repeated the action and then placed one on your nose.

"Oh by the way, speaking of your cast members, Monét texted me this morning and asked if we wanted to go to her show Tuesday night," you said as Gio scrolled through the movies. "I have a brunch gig Wednesday morning, so if we leave by one we should be good. Do I have to get up in drag?" He asked, selecting the third Harry Potter movie to watch.

"I'm assuming so, it's at her usual club so they probably expect you to be. Do you want to me to finish that outfit for you to wear?" You asked, referring to the current project you guys were working on together for her shows. "It's ok, I want to edit some things on it that came to mind this morning. But if you could style that new blonde wig I got that would be great. I'll wear that one cause I'm not sure how it's gonna hold for my gig Friday night."

"Sure, I'll do a high pony or pigtail situation so you can swing them around, is that good?" You asked him. It wasn't unusual for you to help Aquaria with her outfits and hair, seeing as you met Gio at FIT. You two traditionally would construct the base of the outfit first before Gio would add minor details that he came up with last minute. Gio aways wanted Aquaria to top her last look, and putting both of your minds together made it easier to accomplish.

"Actually that's perfect, thank you my love," Gio said as you watched thirteen year old Hermione appear on the screen. You felt him push a strand of your head away from your face, making you turn to face him. You smiled as you saw the bright smile and glint in his eyes. "I hope you know that I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Gio's words didn't fail to make you blush, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me too. I will always be there for you not matter what." He placed his forehead on yours as he let out a breath, "Good, cause I wouldn't want it any other way."

AUTHORS NOTE: First imagine yayyyyy!! Hope you all enjoy, and let me know who you want to see next!!