Katya

Pronouns: she/her in drag, he/him out of dragContent: funny?Y/r/n: your roommates nameY/f/n: your friends name

Content: funny?
Y/r/n: your roommates name
Y/f/n: your friends name

"Y/n, come on! You have not been out of the house for weeks!" You're roommate complained to you as she stood at the edge of your bed. She was dressed in a skin tight navy dress and had her hair curled, makeup already painted onto her face. You had quite the opposite situation going on.

"No, let me wallow in my sorrows," you deadpanned as you continued to flick the channels on the TV. You had on your favorite pair of sweatpants with an old t-shirt you were pretty sure wasn't even yours, all while stuffing your face with a bag of ruffles in your bed.

"Y/n, you have been at this for months. You broke up with David months ago, and you aren't allowing yourself to go out and have some fun. Come out with us!" Y/r/n yelled, referring to your friend group that you made in college. You continued to ignore your friend, flipping the channels before she had gotten to annoyed and grabbed the remote from your hand and turned off the TV.

"Hey! I was vaguely watching that!" You said in disbelief, throwing your hands in the air. You sighed as you saw her begin to go through your closet, "What are you doing now?" You winced as she threw a skin tight glittery black dress at you and placed a pair of pumps in your bed.

"You are getting out of bed now, putting this on, slap on some makeup, and fix your hair. I'm not leaving this house without you, you have thirty minutes," Y/r/n said before leaving the room, leaving now way for you to argue. You groaned out loud as you got out of bed, dreading the night ahead of you. You quickly did your makeup, going for a lighter look for the night. You threw your hair up into a tight high pony, showing off your dangly hoop earrings. You quickly slipped on your dress abs shoes before grabbing your usual club purse and meeting Y/r/n in the living room.
"You look amazing! Come on the Uber is waiting outside, it's gonna be so much fun!"

After a twenty minute Uber drive, the two of you arrived outside of the club and meeting up with the rest of your friends. However, you took note of the slightly new surroundings. "This isn't our usual club, where are we?" You questioned. "Oh, we decided to change it up a bit, so this is a drag show. It's the best one around here," Y/f/n told you as you guys walked into the club. Your friends quickly pushed their way to the front, dragging you along with them. You stood at the edge of the stage, watching the girl, or guy? You weren't exactly sure what to call them, but you watched as they finished their act before walking off the stage.

Soon after, seductive music began to play as a blonde women began to crawl onto the stage. She began to bend her body in ways that you didn't even imagine were possible, and you couldn't help but feel fascinated by her. She began to pretend to grind herself on the floor, and that's when she noticed you in the audience. Keeping eye contact with you, she crawled herself towards you as you held out the pile of dollar bills that your friends gave you.

When her face was inches away from her, she grabbed your hand instead of the money and dragged it around her body, going incredibly close to where you believed she was tucked. She brought your hand back up her body before shoving it down her bra, leaving the money there before winking at you and walking away. Your cheeks were incredibly red as she walked away, and your friends cheering and teasing you wasn't helping.

An hour later, the show had ended and the dance floor had opened, leading to your friends grinding on some random guys they had met there. You on the other hand did not feel like being felt up by a strange man. Although, it was kind of like that already happened, since you had technically felt up that drag queen on the stage.

You sat at the bar, sipping on your spiked coke as you watched the party unfold around you. "Why you sitting here all alone, Mary?" A voice interrupted your train of thoughts, making you turn to notice an oddly familiar man sitting next to you. Who the heck is Mary? You thought, but you know he was talking to you since there was no one else at the bar. You didn't want to interact with a complete stranger, they could try and spike your drink, however you felt that you had already met this person before somehow, "Not really in the club kind of mood."

"Well, good thing this ain't a normal club then," he continued, ordering himself a drink before he turned to you again and held out his hand, "I'm Brian, but you and your dad can call me Katya." It clicked in your head as you shook his hand that he was the drag queen from earlier, "Oh, so you're the girl who made me feel her up?"

Brian, or Katya, laughed at this as they were served their drink, "Yup, that's me. Sorry about that, but you can't take the whore out of the girl." You laughed, slightly confused at his joke, but feeling oddly comfortable around him. "So, why did your friends drag you out here tonight?"

You stared at him shocked that he was able to read you like that. "Oh, don't look at me like that. It's obvious you didn't want to be here at first, the body language says it all," Brian continued, beginning to pick at the nail glue you assumed kept on his acrylics earlier. You sighed, mixing your drink with your straw before you looked at him again, "This is kind of my first night out in months. My boyfriend cheated on me at a bar so I've been avoiding them since."

Brain scoffed in disbelief as you said that, "Men are scum, I'll tell you. I'm sorry that happened to you, but try not to let one bad experience ruin it for you. I used to do that all the time, but eventually I just said fuck it." You laughed at his carefree demeanor, also grateful that he was able to bring up your mood slightly. You were about to open your mouth and say something in response, but a voice calling out to you interrupted.

"Y/n we're leaving!" Called Y/f/n, and you noticed your group was heading towards the door. You turned to Brian, offering a tight lipped smile, sad you couldn't talk to him longer. Before you could say goodbye, he shoved a napkin into your hands with his number on it.

"I know you just got out of a relationship, but if you ever want to trash talk men I'm free," Brian said as he offered you a smile. You returned it as you folded the paper and stuffed it in your bra, "I'd like that. See you soon."

He waved goodbye to you as you were dragged away from him by your friends. "Who was that?" Y/r/n asked as you guys walked out of the club. You smirked as you chose your words carefully, "Don't worry about it, Mary."

AUTHORS NOTE: part 2???