Adore Delano

Pronouns: she/her in drag, they/them out of drag (I looked it up and Adore/Danny uses any pronouns, correct me if I'm wrong tho)Content: fluff? Also image of how Danny looks when y'all are dating is above Y/m/n: Your moms name, Y/d/n: your dads na...

Content: fluff? Also image of how Danny looks when y'all are dating is above
Y/m/n: Your moms name, Y/d/n: your dads name, Y/c/n: your cousins name

You had been dating your partner Danny for six years now. You had met them when they were on tour in New York and you had been in a club with your friends for your birthday when you saw them on stage. They had performed one of their sets in drag and you thought they were incredibly talented, but you really got to know them after the show. You had been sitting at the bar watching your friends drinks when they came up to you. She still had her makeup on, however she took off her wig and let her long brown hair free and changed into a band tshirt and jean shorts. As you guys were talking you learned that her name was Adore she was on season six of Rupaul's Drag Race, and when they were going about their day to day life they went by Danny. The two of you spent until sunrise learning about each other, and the rest was history. After about a year into your relationship Danny moved from California to your two bedroom apartment in NYC. Even though they missed their life back in the sun, Danny emphasized how you mattered more then anything back at home, and besides they had many friends from drag race that lived in the city. It wasn't like you were going to argue, you both had been tired of traveling across the country every other weekend.

So now you were busying yourself in the kitchen, washing the dishes that had been sitting in your sink for the past week that neither of you have gotten to do yet. Danny was out grocery shopping since you two were having Roy over for dinner tonight, they offered going to the store because you had been running around the past few weeks since they had a bunch of gigs. But Danny took the week off so they could spend more time with you. You were drying off your hands when heard your phone ring. You leaned over your counter to see your mom FaceTiming you, and you smiled as you answered the phone. "Hey mom! What's up?" You said cheerfully as you sat on one of your kitchen stools. "Hey sweets, just cleaning around the house, how are you and Danny?" your mom asked as she looked at you through the phone. "Same thing over here, Danny is out grabbing groceries while I'm tidying things here." "Well that's nice that you guys have some time together."

Your mom was you and Danny's number one supporter in your relationship. You were nervous when you first introduced them to each other, seeing as Danny was Adore and their plays on gender, but your mother had loved them the second she met them. Yes, she was confused on when to use certain pronouns, and asked Danny loads of questions to make sure she didn't offend him, but now she has got it down pat. She even defended the two of you when your father didn't have as much as an open mind.

Just as you were about to respond, you heard your apartment door open and close. "I'm back love!" Danny shouted as they walked in, not noticing you sitting a few feet away from them, "Oh hey! Who are you on the phone with?" "Just my mom," you said with a smile as Danny kissed you on the cheek, their light stubble scratching your face. They then sat on the stool next to you and took your phone, "Hey mama Y/m/n!"

"Hey Danny! How have your shows been going?" Your mom asked as she smiled. Danny brightened at the mention of his drag, "It's been going really good! I have a whole new set that I've been working on and you have to come see it! We're going to drag you out to the clubs one night." You heard your mom laugh through the phone as she agreed to see Adore's new set. "Party!" Danny yelled when she agreed. "Oh, Y/n, that reminds me that we were invited to Y/c/n's wedding in a few months and she said you could bring a date, so should I tell them to write Danny or Adore on the guest list?" Your mom asked and you groaned at the thought of dealing with your widely conservative family. When you had first started dating Danny, they had met them as Adore. They seemed to be fine with you having a girlfriend, but once Adore opened her mouth and it did not in fact sound like a girl they did not seem pleased. The tensions grew even more once you tried to explain to them that Danny used different pronouns.

"Ugh, I don't even want to think about seeing them anymore after last time," Y/n complained as the memory replayed in her head. Danny rubbed your back and smiled sympathetically at your words. They knew this was a difficult topic for you, since you had been very close with that side of your family before, but you refused to leave Danny's side. "I know they can be thick headed a lot of the times, but go for Y/c/n, she and her fiancé are much more open minded then the rest. I say we put down Adore! Y/c/n watches drag race and at the same time we could rub it in," Instigated your mom.

You looked to Danny with raised eyebrows, liking the idea of rubbing it in your family's face. Danny smirked before they answered, "Fuck yeah, party!"

......

You were at your cousins wedding and you had to admit you were having a fun time. Adore had opted to wear a skirt-top option while you wore a dress, and you loved introducing Adore as she and dancing with her in them middle of the floor. Your family said hi the the two of you, but kept it short and sweet and went back to their table.

You and Adore were sitting with your parents and some other people when Y/c/n and her now husband came over to you guys. "Hi everyone, thank you all for coming!" She said as she gave everyone hugs. She hugged you and Adore before she grabbed one of your hands each as she pulled away, "And I just want to say im so happy for you both being here, I know our family can be thick but I just want you to know I love both of you and if you ever need anything just let us know." You squeezed her hand and gave her another hug after she said that, "Thank you and thank you so much for having us."

Adore agreed as she brush her hair out of her face, "Yes, thank you! And girl you look absolutely stunning in that dress!" You watched your cousin blush as she said that. "Aw, thank you! That means so much coming from you. I just want say that I am a huge fan, I think you are insanely talented," your cousin gushed, and it was now Adore's turn to blush, "Do you think I could get a picture with you at some point tonight?" Adore quickly agreed before the DJ called everyone to their seats.

"Oh, I got to head back to my table, it was so nice talking to you guys," Y/c/n said as she gave you both a hug and quickly whispered in both your ears, "And if you ever need help wedding planning, call me!" She was gone before either of you could respond. Your turned your head to see Adore smirking at you and she grabbed your hand. "So, you going to take her up on that offer?" She asked. You smirked back as she ran her thumb over your knuckles, "Well, I guess that's up to you."

AUTHORS NOTE: hey kitty girls, this is like a long wait but im going through a deep adore phase rn. I'm also going to try and work on the Aquaria mini series but that might come slow, and please do not hesitate to send in some suggestions!