Aquaria Mini Series Pt. 4

Pronouns: she/her Context: fighting in untucked

Pronouns: she/her
Context: fighting in untucked

"After watching your commercials, and your runways, we have judged you all individually for this challenge," RuPaul stated as you all stood on the runway. You stood there anxiously between Yuhau and Monique, waiting for the names to be called. She continued, "When I call your name, please step forward."

"Asia O'Hara, Blair St. Clair, Eureka, you are the tops of the week. Yuhau Hamasaki, Kameron Michael's, Mayhem Miller, you are the bottoms of the week. The rest of you are safe, you may leave the stage," RuPaul finished, making you all turn to the back of the stage to head to the untucked lounge.

🎥🎥🎥
"Usually I would be upset to not place in the top, but I'm ok with being safe in this challenge. I didn't do my best in the commercial, I don't know why. I need to let go more," You said to the interviewer.
🎥🎥🎥

Reaching the untucked lounge, you grabbed the virgin drink that sat in the stand before going to sit at one of the tables. Aquaria sat in front of you in the couch with Monét and Monique while the Vixen, Dusty, and Cracker sat on the other side.

"I'm so happy we were being judged individually tonight," Dusty stated, making everyone speak out in agreement. "I was so zoned out in my head praying like don't call my name," Monique said.

"I'm just happy that I'm safe, that was not my best performance," you said as you sat back in your chair, making everyone turn towards you, " I can't even tell you what was going on inside my head, it was just like everything went blank and then that shit show turned out."

Aquaria turned towards you and placed her hand on your knee while Monét spoke, "That might not have been what you felt was your best performance, but in comparison to the others, it was much better, it wasn't as bad as you may think it seems." Cracker joined in after Monét, "Remember we are on a competition, our senses are dialed to eleven. Everyone has a bad day, but even on your bad day you are sitting here safe while others are shaking in their boots. So don't beat yourself up over it."

"Yuhau was definitely the weakest on our team," Monét said, taking the attention of of you, which you needed, "you saw, we were all trying to help her. She just drew on a nice face and put dots on it. This is why I do not want to be a group leader here, because if one fails it comes down in you."

"I really tried to make sure on my team that everyone's opinion was heard, that they all brought something to the table, because Mayhem was supposed to be the narrator," Monique started, " and then Kameron came in and said that they should switch because she wrote out all of the lines. I then checked with Mayham and she said that was ok."

"And I was a witness, she said that that was ok, she didn't argue she just got quiet after that," you interjected, and Monique gestures towards you. "I just hope that when I watch this, this bitch does not throw me under the bus because they will be getting an ungodly phone call," Monique finished, making you laugh.