Aquaria Mini Series Pt. 5

Pronouns: switches often between she/her and he/him since referred to as both Aquaria and GioContent: Mentions sexual feelings

Content: Mentions sexual feelings

It was now the forth week in the werkroom and you were beginning to get discouraged. Last week had been the acting commercial challenge for the dating apps, and again you had placed safe. Not even in a mom challenge we're you succeeding. Aquaria had been feeling the same way, as she too has not placed in the top after the first few weeks.

Speaking of aquaria, you had begun to become frustrated with them in some ways. Giovanni and you had spent every single day after the werkroom in each other's rooms, just bonding and catching up on things you have missed since you guys stopped being friends — or fuck buddies, whichever way you want to put it. And now, you found yourself in the most competitive drag competition in the world catching feelings, both sexual and romantic, for your friend again.

You didn't want to let yourself get distracted, but you couldn't help yourself from it. Every time Giovanni would walk into your room with just a towel, or he would offer to help with your garments in the werkroom made your stomach churn in a way that you hadn't felt in a while.

Little did you know that Giovanni was feeling the same way as well. Every time he saw you changing in the werkroom, or accidentally flashing him before the runway he would pray that he didn't pop his tuck. And he was starting to feel the sexual tension between the two of you as well, so it definitely was not helping.

But now as the two of you stood next to each other while RuPaul explained the maxi challenge, you managed to push back all of these feelings. Aquaria had just won the celebrity photobomb mini challenge, where you congratulated her with a double high five and a wink. The maxi challenge was a ball where you had to create a winter, summer, and intergalactic futuristic look.

This challenge was the perfect opportunity for either you or Aquaria to win. Both of you were excellent sewers, Aquaria did go to FIT. Aquaria had been working on a lightning bolt look while you had been working on an asymmetrical skirt, with a top that looked like it was attached to to skirt by corset strings.

"Aquaria, how are you going to cover yourself with just two pieces of fabric?" You asked as you noticed the very small pieces of clothing. "We'll, I'm gonna cover my backside with a flowing cape and then make sure I tuck everything up there real good," she responded, making you roll your eyes. Admittingly, her looks were outstanding, but Gio wasn't exactly small down there, so it was going to have to be a lot of tucking.

"Don't hurt yourself," you muttered so only Gio could hear. You saw him smirk as he kept working before he glanced around to see if anyone was listening or if any cameras were on them. "Don't think it'll all fit?" He asked cockily, making you roll your eyes while a blush rose onto your cheeks.

Soon after their conversation RuPaul took them both to do separate interviews, where Aquaria cockily stated "Some chose to read books while I chose to turn looks." They then sat together at their work station while you were contemplating offering Gio something. You knew it was risky, but you were desperate and, well very horny.

"How about we make things a little more interesting," you whispered to Gio, making him look up to you in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well, how about if I win this challenged, I can do whatever I want with you, and then if you win you can do what you please with me."

Gio seemed to connect things slowly in his brain before a small smile rose to his face and whispered , "Physical, right?" You smirked and then mouthed again 'whatever you want.'

Gio then let out a small chuckled and reached out his hand to shake yours. "Deal, oh and by the way, you don't even know what you just got yourself into."

•••••

"So why are you and Aquaria getting so close again?" Monét asked you as the two of you worked on your makeup. Aquaria stood at the opposite side of the room finishing off her makeup as the two of you stood but the mirrors. "I don't know what you're talking about," you said, not even batting an eye at her comment.

"Oh come on, don't think I can't here you guys sneaking into each other's rooms as night, it's right next to mine. Are you guys getting back into your old habits?" She asked, making you stop your makeup and look at her as to signal to stop talking, "Don't look at me like that, I'm just looking out for you. This is a competition and I don't want you getting distracted."

Monét is the only one who knew all you and and Aquaria's past, and she knew how you were when things had ended between you two. While she was probably right, you knew that whatever was going to happen between you guys most likely wasn't going to last past the competition, so why not go for it.

"You don't have to worry about me, you know I won't do anything stupid," you said back, your eyes drifting behind you in the mirror to see Aquaria fixing her costume.

•••••

The top places consisted of you, Aquaria, and Miz Cracker. The judges had both raves about you and Aquaria, so it could have gone either way. Now the tops and bottoms of the week stood in front of RuPaul, waiting for the results.

"Y/d/n, your strappy space suit has got us strapped in," RuPaul started, making you smile, "Aquaria, up until now you're star power has been eclipsed. But this is the dawning of the Age of Aquaria."

You looked towards Aquaria as you saw her start to tear up slightly. RuPaul then started to speak again, "Condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge."

You smiled and clapped towards Aquaria as she started to cry a little and RuPaul told her what she had won. After, the tops of the week were told they can head to the back of the stage. As you were walking, you made eye contact with Aquaria and she winked. You were in deep shit tonight.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Next chapter is gonna include smut so I'm putting a warning now and another one on the chapter. BUT IM BACK sorry for the long wait work got so crazy but I'm gonna try and keep up with this short story and some other one shots. Lmk some queens you want to see :)