Aquaria Mini Series Pt. 1

Pronouns: She/Her in drag, He/Him out of dragContext: Werkroom, Cisgender queen Y/d/n: Your Drag Name

Context: Werkroom, Cisgender queen
Y/d/n: Your Drag Name

~Meet the queen~
"Hello everyone, my name is Y/d/n and I am America's Next Drag Superstar. I am the first cisgender queen to entered the werkroom and that is a win in itself."

"I'd say I am a very versatile queen, but I'm mainly a dancing queen. That's what I back in the Big Apple and that's how i'm going to slay this competition."

"I actually have done male impersonation before, but I mainly stick to just being a drag queen instead of a drag king."

"I don't think being born female has given me any advantage over anyone else in this competition because this race isn't about 'oh who looks the most womenly' its about who brings it and overcomes these challenges the best."

"I am America's next Drag Superstar because I am a fierce New York City queen who can turn looks and hook everyone in my presence."

~~~

"Two minutes until your entrance, good luck!" a member of the crew said to Y/d/n as they waited back stage for her entrance. "Thank you," she said, fixing her wig in the small mirror backstage before going to the entrance of the werkroom. She fixed the long v-neck of her glittery emerald green jumpsuit with her matching heels as she made her way to the small hallway. Her heart pounded in her chest as she heard the producers count down from ten for her entrance.

When she heard the queue, she plastered a smirk on her face as she walked through the work room, her heels clicking as he heard gasps as she stopped in the middle of the room. "Honey, the tea is about to be spilled," Y/d/n said as she heard cheers from the side of the room as she posed.

~"Hello everybody, my name is Y/d/n, I am 21 years old and I am the true fem queen on the season," she said as she sat down in her confessionals, "I don't necessarily come from a huge drag family but I have tons of sisters, most of them are theater queens. Brita, Jan, Rosé, and Lagoona are some of my closest sisters, who you will hopefully see on the show one day and snatch my crown."~

"Ah omg hi everybody," She said before she noticed some familiar faces, "Oh this is already the season of NYC." Her long time friends Miz Cracker and Monet X Change came up to giver her a hug before she met everyone else at the table. "Hi you are stunning," Asia O'Hara said to her as she pulled out a hug before gesturing to her chest, "Girl you gotta show me how you get your chest like that." Y/d/n took a step back and did a slow spin, "this is all natural ladies, take a look." They all cheered and snapped before Mayhem interrupted, "So, wait, you're not a guy?" "Nada, I am drag races first cisgender female queen," she responded. "Wait, I've never met a female queen before," Blair St. Clair interrupted.

Even though that comment wasn't intended to be an offense, Y/d/n was nervous that it was meant to be. However, before she could get too deep into her thoughts, Monet spoke up, "Girl, let me tell you though, in the city this bitch turns it!"