Aquaria Mini Series Pt. 2

Pronouns: She/her in dragContext: Fluff, in Untucked

Context: Fluff, in Untucked

You had just finished filming the runway for the first episode of Season 10 of Rupaul's Drag Race, and you could not be more exhausted and excited. You were excited because you had been called safe, meaning you would make onto the next episode. You were also excited because you had just made history being the first cisgender queen on drag race, and you thought you had made a pretty good impression so far. And you were exhausted because the past few days had been draining, and you could not wait to get out of drag and just sleep in your hotel room.

Filming Untucked had been emotionally draining as well. The Vixen had just decided to confront almost everyone who was safe, specifically picking on you and Aquaria. She had made several jabs at how cisgendered queens didn't have a place in the werkroom, however you were quickly defended by your fellow New York queens. She then decided to point her attention to Aquaria, bringing up the long time confusion between her and Mia Cracker. She had investigated so much into the fact that she basically made Aquaria agree that she was pissed off by the fact that Cracker painted a similar way as her. The conversation quickly ended when the top and bottom queens joined the untucked longe and Christina Agulara made an appearance. After she left, the queens dispersed into different conversations, leaving Aquaria and you to yourself.

"You good?" Aquaria questioned, making sure you were alright after being targeted as an improper drag queen. "I'm fine, i should have figured some girls here wouldn't like the fact that I'm here and not queer. It doesn't matter though, I was brought here because I know how to do drag not because I have something to tuck between my legs," You responded, making Aquaria laugh, "How about you? With all the Cracker stuff going around the werkroom?" She sighed as she adjusted her little bopeep hat on her head, "I mean, you know me and Cracker are actually good friends. Why else would I invite her to do the twin photoshoot with me?"

"I honestly think Vixen did that for screen time and to cause drama. She did say she was here to fight," you reminded her as you moved the curls of your wig away from your face. "Listen girl, this look is sickening, don't let a few girls in the bottom get you down for saying the look is bad or it looks like someone else. You're safe and you deserve to be here." Aquaria smiled after your small speech, looking around for the cameras before grabbing your hand and rubbing her fingers over your knuckles.

"You know, I'm really happy you're here with me. I mean, I know you're super close to the other New York girls, but I'm not really as close with them as I am to you," Aquaria admitted as they tuned out the rest of the girls. You smiled back at her as she said that, "Honestly, it kind of reminds me of when we had first met and snuck into the bars together at eighteen." The mention of how you two were close before you had a small falling out brings a fuzzing feeling in both of your chests. "If this ever becomes too stressful or anything, my hotel room is always open," Aquaria said, letting go of your hand. "Geez, at least buy me dinner first," you responded, making the both of you laugh.

AUTHORS NOTE: I change the POV because I thought it was easier to read this way but I am not going back and fixing the last chapter because I got carried away and wrote too much LOL