Aquaria Mini Series Pt. 6

Pronouns: she/her (Aquaria) he/him(Giovanni)Content: mentions of sex

Content: mentions of sex

Walking into the werkroom a few days later, you had a bright smile on your face as you crowded around the table. Ever since your night with Gio, your entire mood as increased. You felt refreshed, and you couldn't be happier to be back to the competition.

"What's got you all happy," Asia questioned, noticing the change in your attitude ever since the ball challenge. You shrugged with a smile, trying not to look at Aquaria who was to your left. "I don't know, just happy to be back in here I guess," you said. "That's a fat lie bitch, I'm gonna get it out of you," Monét said, making you all laugh before the alarms went off signaling RuPaul was about to enter.

The mini challenge ended up having to create a camouflage outfit in twenty minutes and walk on a short runway. Vixen was announced the winner of the mini challenge making you and Aquaria share a subtle look. Vixen was now able to team up the rest of the groups for the Bossy Rossy show maxi challenge. You knew she was not going to pick you and Aquaria for the same team, so you mentally prayed that you would be put with someone you work with well.

The Vixen separated the groups as herself and Asia, you, Monét, and Kameron, Blair and Monique, Cracker and Mayhem, and Aquaria and Eureka. You looked towards Aquaria, your face stoic and you saw her try and keep in her emotions. But you could read her like a book, you knew she was pissed.

You all split up into your groups, so your group of 3 decided to sit by the couches and figure out what your crazy addiction would be for your group.

🎥🎥🎥
"For me in this weeks challenge, I want to break my safe streak. I was in the top last week, and I was so close to winning. I need to win," you said in your interview.
🎥🎥🎥

"So I don't know what you guys were thinking, but I was thinking my strange addiction could be sniffing wig glue," you said as you guys were writing stuff down. "That's perfect! I was thinking something with padding," Monét said, resting her head in her hand. "Oh what if you were addicted to eating hip pads!" Kameron yelled in excitement. You all eagerly agreed. "And you can be addicted to eating or sniffing tucking panties," you said to Kameron, and she agreed as well.

Turning your head to the side, you notice Eureka and Aquaria picking out outfits. "Vixen really screwed over the two of them," you muttered, making them follow you're line of sight. "She definitely did that on purpose, especially since she had a fight with both of them in the last two untucked," Kameron said, and Monét agreed. "They're either gonna fail or do amazing."

You nodded in agreement, but in your head you knew that they were not going to fail. Aquaria wasn't going to let them. You both made a promise the other night that you would fight until the end, and if everything went smoothly, you two would be the last ones standing before the crown.

•••••

It was now time for your segment of the Bossy Rossy talk show, and you were shaking while waiting to enter. Monét went out first, and to be quite honest she wasn't amazing, and then Kameron went out and was doing great, but you needed to steal the show.

"Please give a warm welcome to our guest Y/d/n!" You heard Ross Mathew's say, giving you your cue to enter. You entered the stage waving towards the audience, your gallon of fake wig glue hidden behind your back. Once you got to your chair, which was in between Ross and Kameron, you slammed the gallon on the table, making them all jump and laugh.

"Welcome Y/d/n! But I must ask, do you carry this wherever you go?" Ross questioned, gesturing to the jug. "Oh absolutely not Ross, but I was having an extra off day so I needed some more to get me through. Want a sniff?" You asked, shoving the jug in his face. He reluctantly smelled, before his face twisted in confusion.

"What makes it smell so salty?" He asked. "Cum! It makes it extra sticky!" You answered, making the audience laugh. "But let's get into the real deal, how did you get addicted to sniffing wig glue?"

"We'll, it started when I was a baby, smelling markers, and then I eventually moved onto smelling glue. However when my carrier took off as a drag queen, wig glue was more necessary," Ross nodded in understanding, "And then when my second carrier as a whore took off, it was way easier to get the semen."

The audience laughed even louder this time. "We'll there you have it folks!" Ross said, and you picked up the cake the Monét was supposed to use as padding cake. "Oh what's this?" You asked the three around you. "Oh, that's a cake Monét brought to us," Ross answered.

"Oh, is this made of that disgusting hip padding?" You asked, and Monét gasped in shock. "Excuse me, at least I do not sniff disgusting wig glue," Monét clapped back and you gasped, "how about you try it and then decide."

"You know what I just might," you said, before you scooped out a piece of the cake and shoved it in your mouth. You moaned as you ate it, "this is actual amazing." You began to shove the rest of the cake in your loath while moaning. "Let me just add some of this," you said, poring some of the fake wig glue on it, making the audience cringe. You began to shove your face with the weird mix in your plate.

"Here try some," you said with your mouth full and shove it into Kamerons face. She seemed to get the message as she began to copy what you were doing. "Get a sniff of this," she said while handing you the tucking panties. Soon, the both of you were going back and forth between sniffing the panties and eating the cake.

Shortly after the three of you were offstage at the end of your act, feeling confident in yourselves. Now they just had to wait for the runway.

•••••

It was after the runway now, and you were waiting for the judges critics to start. "Welcome ladies, based on your improve performance and your denim and diamond presentations, we have made some decisions. When I call your name please step forward. Asia O'Hara, Blair st Clair, Kameron Michael's, Aquaria, ladies you are safe, you may exit the stage."

Aquaria winked at you as she was heading offstage, and you winked back. While you were waiting for your turn for critiques, you were praying that they were good critiques. It could go either way, you never know with the judging. You just hoped it didn't go south.

"Y/d/n, you're up next," rupaul said. "This makeup is outstanding, the way you blended the blue to use as your highlight is incredible," Carson said. "And the mermaid gown out of patchwork denim is an amazing idea. I also love how the blues go from light wash to dark wash. We don't usually see you in gowns so this is a great way to show versatility," michelle said, making you smile, "And oh my gosh you in the acting challenge, you stole the whole show! I was waiting for someone to pick up on the cake, was that planned?"

"We did have it planned to be used as padding cake, but it didn't exactly go in the plan that we wanted it to. The original plan was for Monét to use it right off the bat," you said. You didn't want to throw Monét under the bus, but this was a competition.

"We'll great quick thinking. This was an amazing improvement since the commercial challenge Y/d/n, you should be very proud," RuPaul finished off. You thanked them, smiling to yourself as you went though the rest of the critiques.

•••••

When you all came back from the untucked lounge, you all stood in the line waiting for RuPaul to announce the winner. "Welcome back ladies, we have made some decisions."

"Miz cracker, you are safe," she started, making your heart race even more. "Y/d/n," she turned to you, "this week you served us fresh dessert, and we are still craving more."

"Condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge," after those words left RuPaul's mouth, you found yourself jumping a little at the news, "you have won two tickets to Cirque De Solei sexy adult show, hotel and airfare included. You may join the other girls."

"Thank you so so so much," you said, making them laugh as you walked to the back of the stage. You took your place next to Aquaria, who gave you a huge hug. "Congrats, you really deserve it," she said before you both let go. You smiled at her. You both held each other's pinky's as you watch the lipsync infront of you. Things were going exactly to plan.