Alaska

Pronouns: She/Her in drag, He/Him when referring to JustinContent: fluff

Content: fluff

It was two years after your partner, or to the world best friend, appeared on Rupaul's Drag Race. You and Alaska had been best friends since high school, not letting that relationship break as you got older. You helped her with coming out, held her hand as she auditioned each season for Drag Race, and was her shoulder to cry on whenever her and Sharon got into an argument.

After Alaska and Sharon split ways, shortly after she had placed as runner up, you helped her find her way back into the grove of her everyday life. And as you helped him, you became closer and closer until Justin eventually decided to ask you to be his partner. You were skeptical at first, unsure of how his fans would take you two dating after he was part of a power couple in the drag community. However, Justin quickly reassured you that they would love you, seeing as they already did, but you two made the mutual agreement to keep the secret for as long as you both felt needed.

Now, a year after you have been dating, you sat backstage in Alaska's private dressing room for the season seven finale taping, helping her get ready for her segment of "Can I Aaaaask You a Question?"

"Laska, come on, you can't wear your slippers under your dress," you complained to your partner, trying to keep that laughter hidden in your voice at her sad expression. She sat in front of the mirror, full mug and hair done with her green dress folded down at the top so her chest padding was on full display.

She wined again as you stood in front of her with your arms crossed over your chest and a light pointed look on your face. "Why not? No one's going to see them because my dress will cover it. Beside I have to be walking around the streets and backstage, I wanna be comfy," Alaska said, drawing out her words like normal. You rolled her eyes at her whiny self, knowing that she only had ten minutes before having to go film.

"You are going to trip on the length on the dress because it was made to have some kind of heel on," you pointed out, trying to move her along so she could be done in time, but she only raised her eyebrows at you as you moved around the dressing room for her options of heels. "You know, you're hot when you boss me around," She said with a smirk, making you turn around and lightly throw a shoe at her.

"Shut up bitch! You better hope no one heard that or else this finale recording is going to get very interesting," you said, making your way towards her with a small smirk on your face, "But maybe if you stop complaining I'll boss you around a little more when we get home."

"Is that a promise?" She asked, grabbing your hand to draw you between her legs, although you found it a little difficult as her dress was preventing you from doing so. "Maybe, but we gotta get through the night first so let's go," you said, pulling away and rummaging through her shoes again. You heard her sigh as you did so.

"What if I just wear your boots that you wore here?" She asked, pointing to your black boots that you were wearing previously before you got dressed. You looked behind you in the floor to see your comfy boots that she had bought you for your six month anniversary. "Girl, what? We're not even the same size," you said in response.

"I've worn your shoes before, besides they'll still be way more comfortable then heels still. Please, they are still taller then my sandals so I won't slip," she begged. Your shoulders slouched as she looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine! Let's move though, you have to be out soon," you complied, laughing softy and Alaska cheered.

You quickly helped her put on your boots, that shockingly fit very well, before helping her fix her padding and zip her up in her green dress. She then helped you fix your dress, seeing as she took you as your plus one. Once you both were ready, you double checked her makeup before grabbing her hands.

"Go out there and have fun," you said as she tilted her head down to rest her forehead on yours. You smiled as she placed a small peck to your lips and you repeated the action. "Love you so much," she whispered, and if you didn't have pounds of makeup on your face - curtesy of Alaska - she would have been able to see the blush that rose onto your cheeks. "I love you too, I'll meet you at our seats," you said, shortly after hearing a knock on the door with production calling for her.

She quickly shuffled out the door, production then taking you to your seats in the large theater for the finale. Secretly though, you just hoped that no one would ask to see what was under your partners dress.

~~~

"Y/n," Alaska drawled out when you two got home.

"Yes Laska?"

"...Katya made fun of my shoes."

"Oh, what a surprise."