Chapter 5- The golden weapon

*Lloyd*

I was in my room reading comics as usual when I heard loads of yelling and moving coming from the deck. I go to the door that leads to the deck and I see all the ninja talking and pointing at the water. I run over to see what they were doing and I saw lily just push everyone out the way and jump into the ocean!

"Lily!" Zane yells as the others grab Zane stopping him from also trying to follow her. Nya runs into our rooms pushing past me.
Before I could react I see Zane push the other ninja away and jump into the ocean going after Lily.
I run over to the other ninja eger to get answers
"What's going on!" I ask looking at all of the ninja.

"Lily and Zane found a golden weapon!" Kai replied

"And then they just jumped into the sea to go and get it!" Yelled jay in a very stressed voice.

"Relax drama queen!" Cole said folding his arms.
"She's "the descendant of water" she will be fine!" He says using bunny ears to emphasize his quote.

After Cole had said that nya ran out holding 5 diving suits and gave them to the ninja.

"Quickly! They won't last long underwater!" Nya said looking very worried. The other ninja put on their diving suits and dive into the water.

*Lily*

I hold my breath as I swim deeper into the sea, I can hear the yelling from above getting quieter.

If I am going to live up to this name I have to get that weapon!

I hear another splash followed by three more... As I look back I see Zane catching up to me and kai, jay and Cole in diving suits following him.
I swim faster trying to keep as much oxygen as possible in my lungs.
I can see the golden glow get less blured until I can clearly see a golden staff entangled by seaweed at the ocean floor, I reach out for it ready to grab it when suddenly my foot is grabbed and pulled back!

I see a blurred white figure starting to pull me up! Zane was trying to bring me to the water's surface so I wouldn't drown...

I kick around trying to get free and reach out trying to grab the weapon I reach as far as I can until I finally put my hand on the staff. I smile and look behind me to show Zane but he had vanished!
I look around but none of the ninja were seen...

All of a sudden I see a giant figure swim past me, it had long tenticles and was purple with orange eyes. It stops in front of me with its orange eyes giving me a type of death stare.
It must be the protector of the staff...

I yank the staff out of the seaweed and start to swim to the surface, no doubt the creature follows me.I gasp for breath as I reach the surface of the water, I instantly see Lloyd, Nya and sensei waiting on destinys bounty looking very woried.

"Where are the ninja!?!" Both me and nya ask at the same time answering the question that the ninja were in trouble.

"Lily watch out!" Nya screams pointing at something.

I turn round to see a big long purple tenticle towering above me, I scream and start to swim away but it was too late!

The tenticle wrapped round me stopping me from moving and its tight grip made it hard to breathe!

It then began to pull me down into the ocean!

And the ninja were nowhere to be seen...