Chapter 6 - The Surprise

*Lily*

I hold my breath once more as I'm pulled down under the surface again still clutching the golden staff in one hand but unable to move my arms as the tentacle wraps round my body holding me tight as I go deeper and deeper into the sea.

My vision is extreamly blury and as I look around I see Red, Blue, Black and white blurs struggling around from what looks like 4 other tentacles.

This can't be the end could it!

Running out of oxygen I try anything I can!
I struggle around trying to get free or even just loose from the tentacle that gripped me tight. I suddenly see the monster look at me and squeeze me tighter which takes all the oxygen away from me!
I gasp for breath and take in water

I start drowning...

*Zane*

As I see lily gasp for breath and start chocking I start to panic a lot!

After I tried pulling lily to the surface it was actually the other ninja who pulled me away!
They forced a wet suit on me so I could breathe but as soon as they were done something wrapped around jay! It pulled him away from us which made us chase him in persue. That only lead to more problems as it grabbed us and had already grabbed lily!
I look to the others and they begin to speak.

"Lily's now the only one without a suit of some kind..." Says kai looking at me,

"well what are we supposed to do! Were stuck too ya know!" Yelled jay in his usual panic tone.

"The blue clowns right; how about we get ourselves free first..." Cole says making jay glare at him.

"She is drowning Cole!!!" I yell at him incase he hadn't realised yet. Just as I do I see Lily's staff glow golden!
Almost instantly the others catch my gaze and stare in awe at the weapon in Lily's hand.

Her whole body then starts to glow.

"What's happening to her?" Jay says watching lily get brighter and brighter.

"I don't know..." Said kai looking at the others.

Lily gets brighter and brighter until a whirlpool is seen with her inside!

The water in the ocean got very choppy very quickly and I can feel myself being pulled by a current.

Suddenly kai yells as he is whisked away out of the creatures tentacle and into the whirlpool.

"KAI! AHHHHH!!!" Jay yells as he is then sucked in too. Cole clung on to a tentecle to stop himself from being taken too.

"Cole let go! This is Lily's work!" I yell at Cole, but he wouldn't listen. As I am swept away I yell once more.

"DO IT COLE!!!"

*Cole*

I'm the last ninja standing and yet I am told to let go and get taken by whatever lily is doing.

No way...!
I can protect myself and don't need her help!

As the current gets stronger I find it harder to hold on...

It gets stronger...
And Stronger...
And Stronger...

Until my hands slip...

*Nya*

Me Lloyd and sensei were waiting anxiously above the surface on destiny's bounty me and Lloyd were constantly looking over the edge whereas sensei was sitting down with his tea as usual.

"Sensei...shouldn't the others be back by now?" Lloyd asks looking at sensei.

"Patience Lloyd..." Sensei says sipping his tea.

Suddenly water shoots up in the air carrying the ninja and spreads them across destiny's bounty.

Jay hits the main sail and lands on his back.

Kai falls face first across the deck.

Zane lands on the edge of the ship then clings on to the ledge to stop him falling into the water.

And finally, Cole hit the top of the sail and got his floor caught in the ropes leaving him dangling above the bounty

As for Lily...

She was nowhere in sight...

************************

Hi guys I just wanted to say I am so sorry I have not updated for a while as I have been busy with exams...
I am sorry to those who messaged me asking me to update and I'm sorry u had to wait so long for one chapter.
I will make sure the next chapter is longer and to make it up to you guys I will give u a spoiler!!!!

**********
SPOILER
ALERT
**********

Lily is lying about her Past

***************************

I will try to keep writing but I need you guys to support me as usual!

Thank you so much everyone you are amazing and keep reading, commenting and Voting!