Chapter 7- True potential (Part 1)

*Zane*

"Where is Lily!" I ask as I pull myself onto destiny's bounty, Cole was struggling around so much that he fell off the main sail and landed SPLAT on the floor...

It was actually quite humorous and took away everyone's stress and worry for approximately 10 seconds...

"There she is!! In the ocean!" Nya yelled making us all rush over to starboard to see a lifeless body floating gently over the ocean.

"NO!" I yell and dive into the water before any of the others can stop me and begin swiming to Lily.

Her body was cold...
I check her pulse...

She's still alive...
Just unconscious...

I keep her above the surface keeping her as warm as possible and bring her to the bounty.

"Good eye Nya!" Jay says as I haul Lily up.

All the ninja help to get the water out of Lily's lungs

"You go sis!" Kai says standing up and looking at nya, he then comes over to me.

"You too Zane! You were very brave to go out and bring her back after that squid attack!" I smile feeling proud that I had saved a fellow ninja...

"Sensei...what happened to Lily down there..." Coke questioned as the others wrap Lily in warm, dry, clean clothes.

"I will have to talk to Lily before I can say for sure..." Sensei replies.

The ninja, Sensei, Lloyd and Nya all go and lay Lily on a bed in the spare room where she was first put when she arrived in the bounty.

"Give lily some rest... I will tend to her until she is in better health..." Sensei declared nodding at us.

I am one the last to leave the room, before I leave...

I lean over

I kiss her forehead

And she smiles!

*Lily*

I wake up apparently the next morning and get up walking into the breakfast room, everyone was there eating already, when they all saw me I was welcomed warmly, they then sat me down and caught me up.

Apparently there is a new hero going round!

Samurai X!
And the ninja had to fight the mysterious samurai while trying to save Lloyd who was supposed to be at the arcades!

The samurai sound very skilled!
But their identity is hidden!
Also, the ninja got new ninja outfits!

And one for Me!

I missed so much in one day...

After the catch up, I went into my room to try on my new ninja GI and look at it in the mirror smiling.

"Its a perfect fit..." I say surprised at how sensei knew my outfit size. Just as I am thinking of sensei, I hear a knock on my door and sensei comes in holding tea once again.