Chapter 10 - Secrets and Lies

*Zane*

After we returned home everyone was celebrating and cheering after what I apparently did to the queen treehorn. We were stopped in our tracks as realised that we still had a lot of explaining to do with Lily.
"Where is Lloyd and Sensei?..."  Lily asked as she looked around seeing the place empty. Kai puts a hand on her shoulder "When you were still passed out there was a lot of information you missed..."

"Maybe if we explain in detail it will help?" I ask quickly and she looks at me before nodding "Yeah, that may help slightly..." She says with a voice no louder then a whisper.

"Well..." Kai begins as we stand  together in a circle "While you were still asleep we were walking into Sensei's  room all talking about how to unlock our true potential when we disturbed him..." He says sadly

I then cut in "We all bow quickly as I said to him "Our apologises Sensei, we have disturbed you" but he seemed to sigh and look saddened.

Lily nods taking in as much information as she could.

"He ended up telling us a story about his brother...Lord Garmadon..." Everyone looks at each other at this point. "It was a very sad story about this snake that turned him evil..."

Jay then speaks up "But then he told us about our true potential!...the thing Zane unlocked!" He says with a slightly excited tone.

I nod at jays unhelpful information "Yes jay, Lily knows about that part..."
Cole walks over to lily slightly "You saw sensei before we went on our mission, he must have left after speaking to you.    what did he say to you?..." He questions as he raises an eyebrows slightly.

Lily seemed to hesitate at the question before she gives a small shrug and intertwines her fingers "Just stuff about what happened before with that golden weapon..." She says shyly.

"Please elaborate water girl..." Cole says with a slight smirk making lily back off defensively "I can't remember okay...." She says quickly

"Sure sure..." He rolls his eyes before getting a glare from me.

"Anyway..." I say trying to continue the catch up for Lily "He told us that he had to go somewhere we couldn't follow..."

"Oh..." Comes Lily's reply as she nods understanding why sensei had left. "And Lloyd? When I woke up before I didn't see him, but I thought that he was in his room..."
Kai now speaks up "Lloyd was captured by the snakes the day we battled that samurai...we kinda left that part out when we filled you in last time..."

Jay calls out in his usual attitude  "Stupid samurai! We could have saved Lloyd on our own!" Which makes everyone roll their eyes.

"C'mon Ninja...we have had a long day...let's get some rest...We can deal with this later..." Kai says as he leads everyone into the kitchen.
As we walk to the doors, Nya comes out smiling weakly at kai before addressing everyone "Hey ninja, how did the mission go?"

"It went great Nya, Zane unlocked his true potential!" Jay adds again making Cole eye roll "Seriously Jay, if you talk about it again I'll shove dirt in your mouth!" Cole threatens before Nya steps in between them "C'mon you two, break it up already..." She says before leading us all into the dining room.

*Nya*

I'm so glad that the guys are okay, our trust may be separated later on if they find out that I am the samurai. Kai already knows, but I trust him as my brother not to tell the others. The one I am worried about the most is Lily, I don't know if it is a girl thing, but I feel like I can sense something that's not right.