Chapter 11- Truth And Betraying

*Lily*

Don't say anything traitor! You don't get a say in this!

Traitor...
Traitor...
Traitor...

I wake up suddenly to the feel of freezing cold water splashed against my face. I cough out slightly as I feel the huge bruising all down my body. My chest felt heavy and I couldn't move.

My vision slowly clears up and I find myself looking down at all the snake tribes. I was quickly startled by a Fangpyre snake who appeared at my face hissing licking his lips with a grin.

"Pleassssse can I make her a snake!" He says looking back at all the others.

"No you fool!" Another hisses out and comes into view. He was large and was a purple colour, I could tell he was a Anacondrai snake for sure. I had heard stories about the tribe but the one thing that shocked me was that he was the only Anacondrai in the room. All the other snakes turned quiet as the fangpyre seemed to back away holding a bucket.

Well at least I knew where the water had come from...

"Hello ninja..." The purple snake speaks letting his tongue flick at me as he too becomes close to my face. I tried to move now only to find I was chained up against a wall of some sort. This situation was only getting worse and yet I still don't know where I am.

"You are going to give that amulet of yourssss to ussss and you are going to tell ussss what we want to know" He demands before his stomach rumbles loudly. "Or elseee I may get too peckishhhh..." He grins and runs his hand down my partly broken ninja suit. "Yessss" he hisses again looking up at me "I could easily eat you whole..."

A small bead of sweat drops down from my forehead to the bottom of my cheek. I had left the amulet with the ninja.

The ninja...

Something dies inside me as I remember what had happened with the ninja.

Once Cole tells the others what had happened, they wouldn't even bother with me anymore...

I was on my own this time.

"Well?" The snake asks "Sssspeak up ninja!" He says still smirking at me.
"I-i don't have the amulet..." I stutter as his smirk fades into a face of annoyance and anger. "Very well...we will sssseee how useful you are as bait" he hisses quickly making me look up slightly. I was shocked at the thought of this but knew it wouldn't make a difference to the ninja.

"It has been wonderful to meet your aquaintanceeee ninja...I am pythor, the only remaining member of the Anacondrai trible, the most powerful, dangerous, and feared tribe of all Serpentine!"

Two Constrictai tribe snakes sliver over and unhook the chains letting me fall onto the floor. Pythor turns around refusing to face me.
"Take her to the cells and send a message to the ninja, they have twenty four hours to bring the amulet to me or I will be dining on a water ninja in the evening!"

The Constrictai shakes grab hold of my arms one for each of them before forcing me up and pushing me away from all the other snakes. They were cheering and hissing by now from excitement as I watch pythor take all the glory for himself.

It wasn't long before a small cell was opened full of overgrown roots and plants and I was thrown in roughly skidding across the wet floor before sitting up slowly. It was a revolting place and it was freezing, I would probably die of hypithermia before I'm eaten!

Freezing...
Ice...
Zane...

My eyes well up with tears as I lean back against the wall curling up in a poor attempt to keep myself warm.