Prologue

Hi, I'm Keaton Will, and this is my story.
I bet you are wondering why I'm writing this. Well, it's a kind of warning. A warning against companies who ask for volunteers who are willing to do anything. And I mean anything. The specific company I'm talking about is Patriarch Skyfold. It doesn't sound like a name that would raise suspicion, they just have big ambitions right? Well, they do have big ambitions, World domination.
I volunteered for a company that said they would better the world of today and they needed people willing to do that. I signed up, I'm regretting that decision if you can't tell.
They were just testing us at first. Physical capabilities and such, then it got more intense. They started testing our ability to kill. Not animals but people. I don't know what happened to the people who couldn't do it. They might have died, they might have lived in captivity, since they were keeping us like prisoners, or they might have been set free. No one will ever know.
I went through it all and I was at the top. They were so pleased with me that they took me aside and started doing separate tests on me. Then they started giving me powers. I can do things with my brain no one can imagine. I guess you will find out later when my story starts, but I think you need to know a little bit more about me.
When I was five, my parents were killed in an accident. They were innocent people walking down the street coming from a date night when a drunk driver drove up on the sidewalk and hit them. My dad died on impact, my mom was rushed to the ER but she didn't make it. I was sent into foster care since my parents didn't have any siblings and my grandparents were either dead or about to die.
My foster parents were nice to me and always accepted me as their own. I always respected them as my parents and they adopted me when I turned seven as my birthday gift. I was happy to have real parents again. Fast forward fifteen years, they died the same way my real parents did. A drunk driver hit them. I was in a lot of pain so when someone walked up to me and said sign this and it will make your world much better, I did. It didn't make my world any better, if anything it made it worse. So this is my story after all the tests.

(431 words)
Trust me this is just the prologue. Things will get longer don't worry! This is just a little backstory.

Please don't be afraid to leave comments because I would like to know peoples opinion of my writing and don't be afraid to leave critiques as well for anything I need to improve.