{chapter 1}

In the Kingdom of newtopia you can see people talking and having fun outside but someone who will never feel that is their own princess. Princess Sasha waybright sat staring out her window onto the valleys wishing she could at least go into the city below with the other people but her father, the king had banned her from going outside and no human contact expect her parents and servants.

It was a stormy cold night and the princess couldn't get a wink of sleep. Just as she closed her eyes she heard countless banging of metal on her wall. She got up from her comfy bed and unlocked her window and looked out. She saw a young girl around her age trying to get a grappling hook onto her ledge of the window but missing each time. The girl had not seen Sasha yet but the princess was confused on what the girl was doing. I mean she wasn't scared the girl was scrawny and had leaves in her hair, she waited by the window hiding so if the girl had managed to get up she could scare her and confront her.

Sasha sees the top of the grappling hook on the ledge of her windowsill, 'woah she actually did it?' Sasha thought.

The girl after a while climbed up and was panting out of breath dangling from the window. She finally stepped into the princess' room and hadn't even noticed until she heard something behind her. "Hey! What do you think you're doing here!?" Sasha shouted to the girl. "Hey I'm not here to fight! I just forgot something here! I'm a princess from the Kingdom of wartwood!" The girl said obviously lying.
"Never heard of it and no princesses were even here today!" Sasha was getting mad now. She was holding her sword that her grandfather grime had gotten her.  "You-you just stay here don't move..!" Sasha locks the window and goes to the light and turns it on. She could see the girl better now. The girl had curly brown hair, pretty brown eyes and gorgeous brown skin. She looked around her age. Sasha could sense her face growing red 'ugh get it together Sasha!' she thought to herself. "Who are you!?" She pointed the sword to the girl's chest.
"I'm Anne! I just live outside the Kingdom!" The girl was sweating clearly worried, "I didn't know this was your room promise! It was supposed to be the room with the gold- dammit!"  Sasha's mouth dropped "you were gonna rob my family!? What the hell!?"
They could hear loud footsteps of people running.