{chapter 4}

Sorry for the wait I've been quite busy with my school work and stuff,  but I'm skipping over them in the river. They would just be in swimsuits but they are still minors and I wouldn't know what to put lol put here's the next part !! :))

Sasha was groaning the whole walk back from the lake. "That was the worst bath in the world!! I don't think that water was safe though Anne.." Sasha says in concern.
"I mean I'm really healthy and I always bath once a week!" Anne smiles back. Sasha stares at her in disgust and confusion.

As soon as they got up close to the cabin Anne pulled Sasha behind a tree "What are you do-" Anne covers her mouth quickly to not be heard. She points over to the direction of the cabin. They were guards crawling around no way they could get passed.
"We need to find the princess or the king will get us all executed!" Said one of the guards. "That must be their leader" Anne whispered. "No he's not he's far from it!" Sasha whispered back. "Who is then?" Anne replied.
Just then a short girl around 14 years old walked out of the house. "This place is clear no princesses here!" When the girl spoke her voice was so high very unformal for this job. Squeaky and energetic like a little puppy. "But master Marceline (Marcy) if the princess isn't here then where is she! The king will have us executed!" One of the guards said. "Don't worry about it ! His magesty will understand!" After the girl had said that Anne and Sasha swore that she gave them wink and a smile.

After the guards left Anne and Sasha quickly ran back into the cabin and shutting the door. "I don't think you can stay here anymore!" Anne shouted with a worried face.
"What?! Seriously just because a few guards where you live!" Sasha replied angrily
"Yes duh!! They'll kill me if they find out I "kidnapped" you!!"
Sasha was offended that someone below her was shouting and fighting with her but she did realize that Anne was proving a good statement.
"Well I mean they know that I'm not here so no reason to fuss" Sasha patted Anne on the shoulder and Anne's cheeks went a pinky colour.

It was around 1pm and it was boiling outside. Anne had to get some food from the market and forbid Sasha from going. But of course that wouldn't stop her.