{chapter 6}

As soon as they got home Anne quickly turned to Sasha with an furious but still cute face, Sasha knew that this would happen so she got ready for Anne to tell her off. "I can't believe you Sasha! I was so worried!" Anne says grabbing onto Sasha's hands tightly. Sasha's cheeks go a kinda pinkish colour after Anne had said that. "Wha- What? You're not mad?!" Sasha asks in confusion "what?! Of course but I was so scared something could happen to you!" Anne pulls Sasha in for a hug, Sasha Sasha hesitates but then hugs her back. "Sorry, it's just I don't wanna be kept up here, that's why I decided to leave the castle." Anne's face turns into some what of a guilt after she realized she made Sasha feel like this. "I'm sorry sash, I didn't know you felt like that" Sasha looks up at her and smiles "sash? Where did that come from" Sasha said giggling. "What! No I said it by accident you idiot!" Anne laughs. They continue laughing for a bit while holding each other's arms. Sasha wish she could stay like this forever. With Anne.

At the castle

"I saw no signs of the princess sir." Marcy is kneeled down facing a tall man with. "How can you idiots not find a 15 year old girl!? She's not that hard to find!" The king replied shouting. "We've tried the best we can your highness!" Marcy tilts her head up "maybe she ran away!" The king turns to Marcy with fury in his brown eyes "Why would she run away!? She had the perfect life." He shouts facing Marcy "just go girl, get to bed." Marcy walks to her bedroom and puts her face into her pillow. She looks over to a picture of her and Sasha of when they were kids. She smiles and holds it to her chest "I said I'll protect you forever Sasha, I'm not breaking that promise.

Sasha is sitting on the bed thinking about how pretty Anne is. She has beautiful curly hair, dark brown eyes, pink lips and SLAM Anne walked in covered in scratches more leaves and sticks in her hair then usual and dirt all over there "oh my god! Anne what happened are you alright?!" Sasha quickly stood up and went over to her  "I just got attacked by some creep! Calling himself 'sprig planter!' he's like 11!!" Anne said to Sasha "so you got attacked by a kid?" Sasha replied while trying to heal Anne's wounds without her pushing her away. "I swear if I see that little twerp again I'ma kill him." Sasha laughed as she held Anne's face up. There were sudden butterflies in Anne's stomach as she looked at Sasha. She was staring at Sasha with a embarrassed look on her face, she wanted to kids her but a princess could never like her. Sasha noticed Anne looking at her and saw her face was bright red. "Anne are you okay? Your face as gone super red!" Sasha says as she puts her other hand on her face. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine you're just kinda close!" Anne says as she looks away. " Sasha quickly put her hands down "I'll go get some plasters" Sasha walks away with embarrassment. 'why did I push her away, it looked like she wanted to kiss me. What! No she would never!' Anne thought to herself.

Sasha didn't know what she was doing. She probably just ruined a perfect moment with Anne. Maybe she could ask Anne if she's dating anyone! 'yeah great idea waybright!' Sasha thought to herself.