{chapter 5)

I probably won't put marcanne or sasharcy in this. There may be little moments but this is still a sashanne story but tell me if you want anything else :))

"Okay princess you can not leave here! I don't wanna be getting arrested!" Anne said to Sasha
"Don't worry I hear you load and clear!" Sasha replied. Anne looks at her suspiciously but leaves to go to the city. After around 20 minutes Sasha thought it'd be the best time to get her plan in action. She put on a long cloak and put a hood on to hid her long blonde hair. She had to wear some of Anne's clothes that were a little bit loose but still wearable. She sneakily slipped out of the door but she wasn't as stealthy then she thought because a young girl had saw her.

As soon as sasha walked into the city she has realized that this wasn't the place she had thought of when she was a child. Ground all fall of food and stray dogs and cats everywhere, people trying make you buy there very inedible food, people living on the streets and lots of missing posters of no other then princess Sasha waybright. She pulled her hood down and then she bumped until someone's back and quickly looked at them about to apologize then she realized it was ANNE?! "What are yo-" Anne whispered angrily but got cut off when Sasha started running toward and alley way. "Sorry sir I'll be right back haha" Anne said to the stall holder Anne quickly started running after Sasha but she had ran into a huge crowd of people. "I'm gonna kill that lovable little Blondie" Anne mumbled to herself.

With Sasha

'Phew got a way from her, but she's still gonna kill me when I go back' Sasha thought to herself, "excuse me ma'am," Sasha heard a voice behind her. She quickly turned "heh sorry I didn't see you ther-" Sasha was intruped by seeing who it was. It was master Marceline!

Flashback

Two young girls around 8 years old were running around the castle halls messing around. "Come on Marcy!!" Young Sasha shouted to her
"Wait for me!! You know you're faster then me!!" Marcy replied back to her already out of breath. Sasha then saw her father and gave him a hug. "Father look me and Marcy are playing pirates!!" Sasha told her father looking up at him. "Very nice dear but Marceline can I speak with you? Alone" Her father said looking at Marcy with a stern look. "O-oh erm okay!" Marcy replied following him
After around 10 minutes Marcy came out of the room. "That was so longgg you ready to carry on?" Sasha said smiling at her
"Er I'm quite busy with stuff I will later tho! See you Sashy- I mean have a nice day princess"

Present time

"I'm so glad we found you princess! Your dad would have killed me! Or worse fired me!" Marcy puts out her hand to sasha "now come on let's get goin!"
Sasha looks at her
"No! I'm not going back to being stuck in a castle everyday!" Sasha slaps her hand away "I'm staying with someone way better then you and my father ever were! She's nice, pretty and actually listens to me!" Marcy is shocked and she feels tears watering up in her eyes but brushes them away "come on Sashy you know your father only wants the best for you!" Marcy protests to Sasha. Suddenly they hear a very memorable voice "get off her dude!" Marcy looks at them both and then relaizes something they haven't "oh I see what's going on here!" Marcy giggles "the princess ran away with her little peasant girlfriend!" Sasha's face goes red and Anne smiles a bit but then hides it. "Hey! That's not what's going on here!" Sasha shouted at Marcy. "Don't worry I won't tell! But you know I can't keep from your father knowing you chose to ran away!" Marcy said to Sasha "I can keep this secret but he will find out!"
"I know but please mar-mar don't tell him!" Sasha grabbed Marcy's wrists tightly.
"I won't, now get along you lovebirds" she pushed them away.
"Again I would never date a princess!!" Anne shouted as they went away. Marcy smiled at them as they walked away.