{chapter 8}

Anne slept well last night hugging what she thought to be Sasha. When Anne woke up she realized that she had not been hugging with Sasha it was just a pillow, she quickly pushed it back to where it was embarrassed. She got up going to search for Sasha but couldn't find her anywhere. "Hey princess! Sasha? Where are yo-" she stopped as she noticed a pink slip on the table, she walked over to it and picked it up. It read "Dear Anne, I have decided to live with my father. Love sasha"

(Thank you Chloe my dear friend for writing this for me!!!)

Anne froze up, why would Sasha mess with her like that? Is this some sort of sick joke? Or is she actually gone?She decided to not think about it and head into the city to run some errands

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anne froze up, why would Sasha mess with her like that? Is this some sort of sick joke? Or is she actually gone?
She decided to not think about it and head into the city to run some errands. As soon as she step foot in the city she saw of Sasha saying "princess Sasha waybright is having her own ceremony of her 15,th birthday. The princess shall come up again to pick a lucky person to dance and maybe even marry." Anne looked up at the posters knowing Sasha would never agree to this so she had to find out what was going on.

Sasha sat up in her room looking solemnly out the window. She then heard her door open, it was Marcy. "Hey knock knock, here's your dress for the ball tonight! I thought it'd be nice if I did your hair tonight, you know as friends." Sasha looked at her. She was mad at Marcy cause she knew what she had told her father where she was but she didn't wanna be rude to Marcy, she's one of her best friends. "Yeah, okay." Sasha went over to her mirror and sat down so Marcy could continue. "Sooo," Marcy is giving Sasha a bit of a smirk "what's with that Anne girl? She's quite cute" Sasha's face goes quite a pinky colour, Marcy notices and looks away. "What do you mean by that?" Sasha asked Marcy "nothing nothing! But do you think she's cute" Marcy replies as she brushes Sasha's long blonde hair. "She's alright." Marcy's face goes a little of a down expression but she still carries on doing her hair. She put Sasha's hair into a half up and half down hairstyle. "I did it quite quickly but I hope it's okay!!" Marcy says. Sasha looks in the mirror "I think it's nice mars." Sasha smiles looking at her hair. "Alright the ball is at three so get ready!" Marcy says as she walks out the door.

Sasha quickly runs up behind the stage in her pink flowery dress with her hair down and a silver tiara. "You're late. You were supposed to be here by three it's now 3:01!" Marcy scolds her. "Sorry! sorry!" Sasha quickly sat down next to her father with guards on each side. The curtains opened to see hundreds of people watching them. Her father stands up. "You are welcomed into my palace today to celebrate my daughter. Princess Sasha waybright. Who has turned 15 and is fit to rule over this Kingdom while I leave my post." The king boomed out to the people. Sasha looked a little sad. She had turned 15 ages ago! "My daughter will dance with every prince or princess and if she wants to chose who she wants to rule by her side. Now please! Continue your fun!" As soon as the chatter arose again Sasha stepped down the stairs and went into the crowd of people. She had no interest on dancing or chosing who she wants to marry in the future so she kinda just stayed by the cakes area.

Anne had walked in sneaking past the guards at the front entrance. She looked around, she didn't realize how many this place was, did Sasha really live here? Then her mind remembered what she came here for "Sasha where is she?" She thought to herself pushing aside the massive crowd. She quickly spotted Sasha but it was too packed to make her notice her. "Princess! Sasha! Over here!" Anne shouted to her but it was too noisy for her to hear her. She pushed away the final people and finally arrived to where Sasha was. She was saying hello to richy rich people Anne likes to say. "Sasha!" Sasha turns around to see Anne standing there panting. Sasha's face goes into a worried expression "Anne! What are you doing here?" Sasha said walking closer to Anne "well you kinda just disappeared. I just wanted to give you a proper goodbye." Anne smiled. Sasha's face looked like she was about to tear up but she stopped herself. "I didn't wanna leave. Marcy said my father will kill you if he found out!" Anne is shocked by this news. Anne grabs Sasha's hands. "Don't worry! Thank you for not killing me though." Sasha's face was bright pink but she laughed back. Suddenly the lights dimmed and slow music started playing. Anne smirked when this happened "my I have this dance princess?" Anne says sticking out her hand facing Sasha.

my Anne in shining armorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें