DISCLAIMERS

Hi! mae's back with probably one of the best story ideas she's had in a long time, also writers block for CAMGIRL is killinggg me lol. So, due to the cause of writers block, I'm making a new story I thought while listening to Him & I by g-eazy (YES IK G-EAZY AND HALSEYS RELATIONSHIP DIDNT END WELL BUT WERE NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS SO IT DOESNT END UP LIEK THAT)
Anyway, since this story involves violence, cursing, trauma and um...sex, obviously this story will be rated mature, so if ur not into that, then LEAVE!!! I don't want to be responsible for someone being upset for reading something they didn't like.

So, let me explain Y/n and what her characters like so u know what ur personality is like 💪💪
So first off, she's not gonna come from that great of a home 🥰🥰 bc we need a tragic anime backstory (this isn't serious ok i am NOT a weaboo im literally asian.)
So the story starts when Y/n is 17 and Scara is idfk how age works in teyvat but he's not like 7356346 years old he's like at least in his early 20s (there are only 8 harbingers at the time). Y/n is running away from home bc she just saw her parents get killed by the man that Y/n mamas was secretly sleeping with. She flees from Fontaine and ends up in Mondstadt. She continues her life there until she turns 18, and La Signora pities her as she lives on the streets of Mondstadt. 'Hmph. How pathetic, is Jean too focused on making sure everything in the Knights is perfect, whilst not paying attention to the people she's supposed to help?'

... that's all ur getting for now. I'll write this but more detailed in the prologue. (I wrote this in like February and I just realized how caca this storyline kinda is but wtvr. if u noticed that the storyline sort of changed in the prologue, here are some cookies for u. 🍪🍪🍪)

n e wayz I HOPE U ENJOY THE STORY!!! also criticism is allowed just not in comments but dm me ab it on my insta or here (@//scaramoucheonlyfans) also if u comment hate I will block u bc im rlly rlly rlly rlly sensitive 🥶😱