Prologue

"Y/n. Y/n. Helloooo? Is Y/n in there?"
Your friend Mona asks as you're walking home from school. "Oh! Sorry Mona, I sorta zoned out, haha."
You awkwardly respond, due to being embarrassed in the current situation.

"You seriously need to stop zoning out...what are you even thinking about anyway?" Mona nags, causing you to feel annoyed and uncomfortable.

"I wasn't thinking about anything, and if I was, it was probably, how does one get Mona to stop yelling at you for the littlest things?" She scoffs at your petty remark, then realizes that you guys have reached her abode.

"Ah well, that's me. Bye Y/n, love you!"
"Love ya more, Mona!"

It takes you a while to get back to your home, but as soon as you walked inside, you wish you hadn't.

"Mom, dad, I'm home!" You shouted loud enough for them to hear. Usually their normal response would be something like "come here hun! Tell me about your day.", but today, it felt awfully weird. There was no response, and it smelled disgusting, as if the smell of metal and a butcher shop had been mixed together. You tried to hold back the gags that were coming from the smell, but you just couldn't. You gagged a few times before reaching the upstairs.

(A/n: you gag some more in later chapters 😏🤪 OK SORRU THIS PART IS SERIOSU)

"Uh...mom? Dad?" You asked as you felt anxious, walking.

(SLIGHT GORE TW)

"Maybe they went on an afternoon stroll...?" You question yourself, yet knowing they wouldn't do anything like leaving knowing you would be home in a few hours.

The atmosphere was hellish and horrifying. What the hell had happened while you were gone? Why the heck did it smell so bad in here?!? Why do you suddenly feel as if...this isn't your home anymore?

You walked up to the dining table, and immediately dropped all of your stuff and shrieked.

The sight in front of you was horrifying.
Your mother's necklace was replaced by a dark red slit and your father had been decapitated.

Tears had been falling down your face. You broke down and fell on your knees. What, why, and how are the only thoughts that filled your mind. What was happening, why is this happening, and how is your life falling apart...when you're only 17? You started sobbing loudly, so loud that someone from Inazuma could hear you. Your whole body trembled, with a puddle of tears in front of you on the floor. Your entire face was red, and your hands were shaking. You covered your face with your hands, afraid to look up once more. The current state of your parents were terrifying, and if you saw the sight of them again, you may throw up. Your nails dug wounds into your forehead as you clenched your palms , due to everything that you're experiencing.
The only things you were feeling were confusion, rage, sadness, and fear. you could barely breathe as you thought about the fact that your parents were deceased.

"Hm, what a shame. You know, you wouldn't be in this situation currently if your mom wasn't such a wench and left me for your dad." A familiar voice angrily yet confidently spoke, making your body fill with rage.

You didn't even need to turn your body to see who it was who spoke. It was very obvious by his language and the tone he spoke in, it was Claude. The man your mother used to love before she found your father.