XI.

You and Scaramouche were nearby Starsnatch Cliff when you had spotten Lumine and her companions again — only to be met with another face, but rather an unfamiliar one. You heard them all conversing, and you and Scaramouche had approached them.

"Hi," Scaramouche waved, "sounds interesting...mind of we join you?" Lumine, Fischl and Paimon turned to greet us.

"What ho! We meet again, vagrants of Inazuma." Fischl smiled, but just then — that unfamiliar face whom you assumed to be a mage had somehow known who you were; that you were in fact not vagrants of Inazuma.

Soon after, that same mage had cast something to take them away, as if they were never there, while she left a marking where they previously were.

Scaramouche investigated the area shortly, looking frustrated, because of the multiple attempts it's going to have to take to capture the traveler.

"The first time, the Millileth were present — we had to forego the chance to strike down Mondstadt's savior. This time was the perfect moment... I was mere seconds away..." you looked at the ground in shame — this had been your plan, so technically it was your fault for the reason why Lumine had gotten away.

"She couldn't have known who we were... right?" You thought out loud as your hand was placed on your chin.

"Soldiers!" Just as he had exclaimed, the other Fatuus that had agreed to help Scaramouche in his mission.

"Sir," they responded in utter respect for The Balladeer.

"Find them — and when you do..." he trailed off, turning around to see just another meteorite that's off to turn people into Sleeping Beauty.

"Another one?" You question out loud — not a surprise exactly, but unexpected.

"My lord," another Fatuus exclaims from afar, jumping down to kneel for him.

"It's happening again, this is the largest on we've seen so far..."

"They just keep coming, but so be it," he then turned to face the other soldiers that were quietly kneeling down to him.

"Move out! Change of plan, your prior objective remains in force — continue to search the meteorites."

Then without order, one of the Agents had stood up and started speaking for himself, and the other soldier's eyes went wide. "My lord — leave them to us! We will make short work of them!"

Scaramouche scoffed in annoyance, "Are you dead or just stupid," He turned around to face the Agent furiously, "when did I give you the right...to issue your own orders?"

The Agent had just then apologized while Scaramouche continued to give them their objectives, and soon did as they were told. He looked back towards the sky where the meteorite had flown, and you walked toward him.

"I apologize my lord — I hadn't realized that there was a mage with them, and that they would've gotten away so quickly. It's all my fault — but we can still catch them, right?" You apologized, fearfully looking down at the ground, avoiding your lords gaze and not referring to him by his name, hoping to make your apology sound sincere.

"Look up at me and say that again," he demands and you immediately look up, while his gaze pierces your eyes.

You had recited what you just said, and he only smirks in return. You were kneeling to him on the ground, and he crouched down to your level while you were still speaking to get a closer look.

Once you had finished speaking, he lifted your chin up further, because you had still been partially looking down.

"That is more like it. It's not so hard to be a brat, isn't it? Now — get off of the ground, we need to eat something, and I'm certainly not eating shit off the ground." You had stood up and followed him, being silent for most of the walk. You assumed that you didn't have to do much for now, since the agents and all were doing the work for you.