I.

A/N: before we start this chapter I'm going to let you know that we are still like 10 years ago...so like um ur still 18 currently 🤭 (I prolly didn't need to announce this I was just making sure you guys knew)

When I woke up, Lady Signora was in fact correct. We were in the land of Her Majesty, The Tsaritsa. You looked out the window of the boat we were aboard on, and it almost seemed as if everywhere you looked, there was snow. You were thinking about how cold it must be outside, until one of the agents knocked on your door.

"The Fair Lady asks of you to come to breakfast before sending you off the the training sector. She demands that you put on these clothes and make yourself look nice. It's urgent, she says so." You looked at him and granted your thanks and nodded.

The dress was an ivory-like color in which was long-sleeved and had a deep V-cut. Most of the dress consisted of lace and silk. It reminded you of the fashion that many of the citizens of Fontaine loved and adored, giving you a euphoric sense nostalgia. You took a look at the shoes you were given and noticed they were also white stilettos.

You quickly got dressed and did your hair as you would when your parents said you guys were going to a fancy dinner. You looked at yourself in the mirror and an agent was outside waiting for you.

You opened the door and greeted you, then made a hand movement for you to follow him where you and Signora would be eating breakfast together. As you walked behind him, you observed some of the characteristics of the Fatui ship. It wasn't grand or anything like that, like how the Crux would look whenever they visited Fontaine and you were there to see it. It was made entirely of metal, but very mechanically detailed and designed. This ship looked like it could stay in shape for a very long time.

The agent cuts through your thoughts and says, "We have arrived." You look forward to see Signora, expecting her to be right in front of both of you, and there she was. She had her usual look on. Red eyeliner around the corner of her eyes with her long natural lashes and a light lip tint. Her dark grand crown stood atop of her forehead, with her light blonde locks framing her face perfectly. She then had her black jeweled choker (?) that connected to the long elegant white dress she had on, that had diamond-shaped figures on the ends of the dress that faded from a brown to a peachy color. And of course, she had her fur red cape that stood below her shoulders and had gloves that looked like it was attached to the cape.

She looked at you and spoke, "well, what are you waiting for? Come in and sit. Also, you are allowed to talk once after I speak to you. That is how a conversation works, yes?"

You looked at her and nodded, saying, "Yes ma'am." She only smiled and hummed at your response, and continued: "before I even got the sight of you herb-dealing, I had actually caught interest in you weeks before. Do you know how special that makes you?" She looks at you, subtly smiling, while patiently waiting for your response.

"A-ah, I guess that does make me quite special, doesn't it." You awkwardly chuckle, trying to hide your extreme anxiety.

Almost as if she could detect your thoughts, she goes on saying, "hm, there's no need to be nervous...ah. I suppose I haven't asked what your name is. How careless of me. Now, would you like to tell me your name? You may have to remind me a few times before I can finally remember it." You look up at her and say "Y/n L/n...from Fontaine. Nice to mee- oh. I suppose we've already talked about three times, haven't we."

She quietly giggles at your embarrassment, and continues. "Hah, I could tell you were from around there. The way that you speak, and even in your peasant clothes, you reminded me of a place I had been before, being Fontaine. Also, I love your dress, reminds me of Fontaine too. Now I wonder...who picked it out?" She laughs again, and continues on with her questions.