chapter 2

Sticks and Amy were hanging out Larissa in her house then a knock was heard on the door and Sticks went to investigate, only to see a basket on the ground and picked it up and brought it inside.

Larissa: what is it Sticks?
Sticks: found a basket on the porch don't know what's inside it.
Amy: well let's find out. Sticks set the basket down on the coffee table and Larissa stood up to see what was inside it. only to see another letter inside and all of Larissa's favorite desserts.
Larissa: oh good lord this guy is smothering me.
Amy: let me see the letter. Larissa handed Amy the letter and she read it out loud.

Sticks: what's it say?
Amy: it says. my dearest Larissa i hope to see you tonight i have dreamed of seeing you for a long time, come to the cave in the jungle it's where i live so be safe on your way there.
Larissa: oh okay wow he really wants to meet me but i better bring a weapon with me, just in case.
Sticks: got you covered found (pulls out weapon) this when i digging through some stuff at my house. Larissa took the weapon from Sticks and saw it was a whip.
Larissa: oh nice i have experience with one of these babies. it was getting dark and Larissa was on her way to the cave then saw it in the distance.

Larissa: okay girl you can do it this is only time to meet your secret admirer. Larissa walked to the cave and looked inside to see markings on the walls glowing.
Larissa: wow this is beautiful. Larissa also noticed something on the ground it was rose petals and followed them to somewhere, and saw a lake.
Larissa: whoa never thought i would see this. then Larissa heard rockets and saw it was a robot hedgehog.

Larissa: uh what the a metal Sonic you have got to be kidding me, (grabs whip) alright bolt boy bring it on! Metal Sonic went straight at Larissa who used her new whip and swung it at the robot, but Metal Sonic grabbed the whip and pulled it and Larissa went flying towards him. Metal Sonic tied Larissa up with her whip and threw her into the lake, then a blur of red appeared and jumped into the lake and saved Larissa from drowning. Larissa had her eyes closed but took a deep breath of air as her savior brought her to shore then untied the whip.

Shadow: you alright?
Larissa: yeah thanks wait Shadow?! your the one who saved me but why?
Shadow: couldn't let a girl like you drown also you seen to have caught my eye, when i first saw you and i knew you were the one for me. Larissa looked away from Shadow and walked away back through the jungle and punched a tree.
Larissa: oh god Shadow saved me and now ah! Shadow saw this and placed a hand on her shoulder.
Shadow: you calm now?
Larissa: yes but was it you who left those letters?
Shadow: yes it was me but i couldn't let anyone see it was me, only cause i was doing it for the girl i love. Larissa looked at Shadow and blushed at him.

Larissa: i should go before the others worry about me. Larissa was about to leave when Shadow grabbed her wrist that made her look at him.
Shadow: be safe out there that robot might come back and hurt you again. but what they didn't know was someone was watching them from the distance then creep ordered his goons to get Larissa but she started fighting back that was until she got knocked out on the back of the head.

*time skip*

Barker: now we should be able to get the hero's attention, put the girl in a cage this should play out perfectly. the goons put Larissa in a cage and the cage itself lifted up off the ground. Larissa stared to wake up and saw that she was in a dress.

Larissa: where did this dress come from?Barker: good now your awake we can begin the plan

Barker: good now your awake we can begin the plan.
Larissa: Plan what plan?
Barker: using you as the bait to lure in your friends and defeat them once and for all.
Larissa: you won't win you'll fail just as Eggman has. Barker smirked and walked away while Larissa started to look for a way out of the cage, but she had no luck so Larissa just sat down and waited for her friends to come.

*hours later*

after hours Larissa heard her friend and looked down to see them fighting.
Larissa: guys i'm up here please hurry and get me out of here! but what they didn't know was Shadow had appeared and used his powers to open the cage, it surprised Larissa and she hugged him.
Shadow: are you alright?
Larissa: yeah i'm fine i just want out of this cage. Shadow held Larissa by the waist and teleported down to the ground everyone ran to Larissa and hugged her.
Sonic: are you alright?
Larissa: i'm fine except my ankle i think i sprained when i was fighting back (feels sting of pain) ah crap it hurts.
Tails: sit down let me take a look. Larissa sat down with the help of Amy and Sticks Tails asked Larissa to lift up part of her dress so he can see the wound, Larissa lifted up part of her dress so Tails can help her.

Tails: it seems like you have a gash on your leg it looks a bit deep so it will take some time to heal.
Larissa: thanks Tails but it hurts like crazy.
Shadow: just stay put for a minute. Tails wrapped up the wound and Shadow picked up Larissa bridal style and she wrapped her arm around his neck. they were at Larissa's home Shadow set Larissa down on the couch.
Amy: you just stay put until you leg is healed alright?
Larissa: yeah thanks Amy. Shadow sat down next to her and took Larissa's hand and she smiled at him.

Amy: we should give them some privacy come on guys let's head outside. they all went outside leaving Shadow with Larissa so they could talk.

Larissa: Shadow how did you know i was in trouble?
Shadow: i heard fighting then i saw them take you away i had to do something, but now your injured i fear this is all my fault.
Larissa: hey it wasn't your fault we didn't know Barker was in the jungle, but i'm here now so you became my hero and that truly won my heart. Shadow looked at Larissa and smiled at her they both leaned in and kissed each other Larissa wrapped her arms around Shadow's neck as his arm went around her waist.
Larissa: i love you Shadow the hedgehog.
Shadow: and i love you Larissa Robotnik always and forever.