chapter 9

everything was different and back to normal Larissa was taking care of Rayla, but then heard a knock on her door and answered it to see a mailman there.
Larissa: can i help you?
Mailman: yeah i got a package and letter for a Larissa Robotnik.
Larissa: oh that's me. Larissa signed for the package and thanked the mailman and put Rayla in her playpen after she put the package down on the counter. then Shadow came up from behind her and hugged Larissa around her waist which made her jump.
Larissa: god dammit Shadow don't do that, you almost gave me a heart attack.
Shadow: sorry and you shouldn't curse around Rayla you know she is repeating words.
Larissa: sorry but you scared me so pretty much it's your fault. Larissa opened up the package and saw it was a costume for her and there was one for Shadow and Rayla.

Larissa: oh how cute Rayla has a cute little vampire dress, so adorable. then she opened the letter and saw it was an invitation to a costume party and showed it to Shadow.
Shadow: it seems the Mayor is throwing this party what do you think Larissa?
Larissa: we should go but i'm guessing Rouge sent the costumes, so i guess i'm becoming your vampire queen tonight. Shadow smirked at the thought of Larissa wearing the outfit and waited until it was night.

*later that night*

it was now night and Larissa was getting ready to surprise Shadow with her costume, and saw him wearing his and she thought he was very handsome wearing it.
Larissa: i see a very handsome vampire lord in front of me, looking good Babe.
Shadow: thank you but i haven't seen your costume yet.
Larissa: then turn around. Shadow turned around and saw Larissa looking like a vampire queen to him, he couldn't help but smirk at her and kiss her as Larissa kissed him back. Rayla was cooing at her parents and they looked at her and Shadow picked her up, Larissa grabbed her weapons and hit the switch on her sword and put it in her boot, then placed her whip on her belt and they were off to the party.

as they were walking they saw their friends and waved at them.
Amy: hey guys Larissa love your costume.

Larissa: thank you Amy you look very bewitching

Sonia: awe look at little Rayla she looks adorable! Shadow chuckled and moved her up a bit and went to talk with the guys as the girls were talking, something happened and they saw it was Eggman. Larissa pulled out her sword and got ready to fight but Larissa got attacked and saw it was something else.
Larissa: what in the name of! Larissa swung her sword and destroyed some of the Motor bug's and sliced one of the mantis robots heads off.
Eggman: i did not expect that. Eclipse had knocked Eggman out of his Egg mobile and he landed on the ground, Larissa walked up to him and put her foot on his chest.
Larissa: give me one good reason why i shouldn't hurt you?
Eggman: i was invited to the party but my robots were accidentally activated, as i was on my way here. Larissa got her foot off of Eggman's chest and went to enjoy the party with everyone else. but sat down on ground outside and put her hands on her head.
Larissa: ugh what is going on with me?
Shadow: nothing is wrong with you your just stressed is all, Larissa what if we went home and asked Amy to watch Rayla for us. and we can do something just the two of us. Larissa leaned her head on Shadow's shoulder and agreed to it since both Sonia and Amy volunteered to watch Rayla.

*in the jungle*

Shadow was guiding Larissa and showed her somewhere more private a cave with a lake inside but it was a hot spring, Larissa couldn't believe it.
Larissa: wow this place looks amazing. Shadow took off his cape along with his shoes and gloves, then climbed into the water just seeing Shadow in the water made her want to join him. so she took off her costume and joined Shadow in the water Larissa swam over to Shadow and kissed him as he kissed her back.
Shadow: i love you Larissa.
Larissa: i love you too Shadow. they continued to kiss each other then things got heated, Larissa bit Shadow on his neck and he didn't mind it. then he did the same to her but kissed her neck and enjoyed it.
Larissa: (pants) ease up Shadow i don't want everyone to see you bit me again, but that doesn't mean i can't bite you. they both got out of the water and went home and cuddled in bed.

that was until something landed on the roof and Shadow to investigate it while Larissa was sleeping, and saw it was Eclipse up on the roof.
Shadow: what are you doing up here?
Eclipse: i couldn't sleep but i want to stay here on this planet, the dark arms never cared about me only wanted me to be a weapon for them. Shadow sat down next to Eclipse.
Shadow: be lucky you survived and there is an old cave i used to stay in, go ahead and stay there you won't have worry about anything again. Larissa woke up after having a nightmare and saw Shadow wasn't in bed with her. Shadow came back inside and saw Larissa was drenched in sweat.
Shadow: you alright?
Larissa: yeah just a nightmare i don't understand what it meant. Shadow held Larissa close to him and she hugged him.

*next day*

Larissa was training to help calm her nerve but almost shot Sticks.
Sticks: whats got you so jumpy?
Larissa: sorry Sticks but i had a nightmare and it's making me a little paranoid i'm just scared right now.
Sticks: it's alright try to get some sleep when you head home. Larissa nodded and went back to her house and laid down on the couch and went to sleep, then Shadow came inside and saw his wife asleep and sat down next to her. and noticed she was having a nightmare again. Larissa woke up screaming and saw Shadow right in front of her.
Shadow: it's alright i'm here what did you see in your nightmare?
Larissa: someone is after me they tried to kill me just so they could get to you.
Shadow: no one is taking you away from me ever. Larissa was about to go back to sleep but heard something outside and saw nothing then got captured by someone.

*time skip*

Shadow contacted everyone and told them Larissa was captured and they all went to find her, but saw blood on the ground and saw it was the other Eggman. the one who was wearing black and he had Larissa chained up as she was coughing up blood.
Larissa: this really low for you scar face. Eggman punched Larissa as she coughed up more blood, and felt herself get electrocuted by the chains. and felt like she was going to die but heard yelling and knew it was Shadow she yelled for him, Shadow came and found Larissa wounded and covered in blood.
Shadow: give her back or you'll deal with me.
Scar Face Eggman: like i'm afraid of a hedgehog.
Sonic: you should be this guy is stronger than he looks. Shadow told everyone to get Larissa out while he dealt with Scar Face Eggman.
Sticks: what happened to you?
Larissa: my nightmare came true but i never expected it too, and now i fear i may loose my husband. Larissa almost fell down but was caught by Sonic, and he picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the battle.

the battle was over and Scar Face Eggman went back to his dimension and Shadow walked outside to see Larissa was laid on the ground in Blaze's arms, Shadow walked over and held her close to him as she winched in pain.
Shadow: it's alright we'll get you to a doctor i promise and hopefully you'll be alright. 

*back in the village*

the doctor was taking care of Larissa and told everyone she was going to be alright but had to stay in the hospital to recover from  major wounds.
Tails: i'm sorry about this Shadow but i'm sure she'll be fine.
Shadow: i am staying by her side until she wakes up. everyone agreed and left the hospital.