chapter 5

everybody was home safe and sound Larissa put Lyric's claw on the mantel of the fire place in her home and sat down on the couch.
Tails: where did you get those guns?
Larissa: a friend of mine gave them to me as a going away present but i only needed them to stop Lyric, so i will be back i have to put these things away. Larissa went upstairs to her room and put the guns away then right before she went back down she saw the picture of her and Maria.
Larissa: i did it Maria if only you were here. Larissa went back downstairs and sat next to Shadow who put his arm around her.
Amy: i made Lemonade. everyone took a glass and cheered and took a drink from their cups.
Sonic: at least we're alive still.
Shadow: i have plans tonight with Larissa if she's willing?
Larissa: see you tonight handsome. also the mayor is holding a charity event and has asked me to sing.
Amy: good luck out there.

*later that night*

things at the charity party was going great and Larissa was back stage she saw her friends and boyfriend there then got nervous.
Mayor: thank you everyone for coming to this years charity party, we almost raised enough to build a new school for the children. and now without further a due please give a warm round of applause to miss Larissa Robotnik! everyone clapped their hands and Larissa came out on stage ready to sing.

after the song had ended the mayor came up.
Mayor: thank you Larissa that was beautiful but i believe your boyfriend has something to ask you. a spotlight shone on Shadow and he walked up on stage and Larissa got a good look at his suit.
Larissa: (blushes) whoa don't you look dashing.
Shadow: only for my girl now i have something ask you. Shadow took Larissa's hands in his and she was confused on what was going on.
Amy: oh she's confused and so am i what's going on?
Sonic: you'll see.
Shadow: Larissa ever since i fell in love with you i kept thinking and that was i want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Larissa: what do you mean Shadow? Shadow got down on one knee everyone gasped and Larissa's hands flew up to her mouth at what was happening right now.
Shadow: Larissa will you be my queen and (opens box) marry me? small tears started to fall from Larissa's eyes and she smiled knowing the answer.

Larissa: oh Shadow yes! yes yes yes yes! Shadow stood up and put the ring on Larissa's finger as everyone cheered for the newly engaged couple, Shadow and Larissa both kissed each other.
Amy: let me see the ring. (sees ring) oh it's gorgeous.

Larissa: i'm still shaking girls

Sticks: i am so happy for you.
Amy: you plan on inviting your friends?
Larissa: yes Bunnie and Rouge are freak when they hear this. oh god i can't wait till my wedding.

*next day*

the sun was shining through the window and Larissa woke up to see her fiance still sleeping, Larissa sat up and kissed Shadow on his cheek which made him stir and wake up.
Larissa: morning handsome.
Shadow: same to you beautiful. they shared a kiss and went downstairs and as they arrived downstairs they heard a knock on the door to see Amy was there.
Larissa: you need something Amy?
Amy: i was wondering if you'd like to go over some idea's for the wedding?
Larissa: oh to be honest i don't really know.
Shadow: she'd love to but i have to go make sure on a place for us, to have the wedding. Amy and Larissa both left then Shadow went to find a place where him and Larissa could get married. Shadow was at the lake and thought it would be a great place and contacted the guys and told them to meet him at the lake. they all arrived and saw the lake.
Tails: wow it's beautiful here.
Sonic: it seems very quiet here.
Knuckles: but the question is why a lake?
Shadow: this is where Larissa and i met also i the very place i saved her from Metal Sonic.

Sonic: wow Larissa sure is a lucky girl.
Tails: she sure is. Shadow smiled remembering meeting her and saving her, but Larissa left the girls and went into her lab which was in the basement and worked on her guns to make them laser mags instead of regular mags. after some time she had finished and attached them to her belt and went outside to see what kind of noise was going on only to see Eggman causing havoc again.
Amy: doesn't he ever give up?
Larissa: not really but let's get him girls. they attacked Eggman's robots and destroyed them all.
Sticks: that felt good. feel less stressful Larissa?
Larissa: very thanks.
Orbot: we heard about your engagement and we want to congratulate you.
Cubot: hope everything goes well for you.
Larissa: thanks guys. Larissa went home and laid on her couch just to relax then heard the door open and saw Shadow there.
Shadow: long day?

Larissa: what gave it away? Shadow chuckled and sat down next to her then held her hand.
Shadow: i have to go take care of something i want you to stay here, there's some kind of creature outside in the jungle i don't want you hurt.
Larissa: alright but if you aren't home by morning i am coming to look for you. Shadow and Larissa gave each other a kiss then watched her fiance leave.

*next day*

it was morning and Larissa was worried about Shadow then got dressed and went out to look for him, Larissa ran in the jungle searched the cave he used to stay in but he wasn't there.
Larissa: Shadow where are you? come on babe where are you answer me Shadow! then all of a sudden Eggman showed up with Orbot and Cubot, Larissa wasn't in the mood for him and went to search for Shadow.
Eggman: loose something?
Larissa: more like someone Shadow's missing have you seen him?
Cubot: no but i'm sure he's some where. Larissa thanked Cubot and ran off to find him on her own but heard some kind of growling, and turned around to see it was just Sonic's car.
Sonic: hey need help?
Larissa: (sniffs) please i can't find Shadow have you seen him Sonic?
Sonic: Sticks told me she heard fighting near her place almost close to the buddy buddy temple.
Larissa: let's go! Larissa climbed into Sonic's car and he drove over there to see Shadow was wounded and Larissa ran to him and held him in her arms.

Larissa: Shadow wake up it's me Larissa. Shadow groaned and saw Larissa holding him and put his hand on her face.
Sonic: what happened to you?
Shadow: something came out of the shadows and attacked me my arm is injured. Larissa took a good look at it to see a scratch and a gash on his arm.
Larissa: we need to get these wounds cleaned up. Sonic and Larissa lifted Shadow up and walked him over to Tails truck to get him back to the house and taken care of.
Tails: your going to be alright i promise it.