chapter 12

it was another day for everyone and Larissa was just hanging out with everyone until she heard something, and picked up her spectral viewers and saw something and went to go check it out but got scared by Eclipse.
Larissa: Eclipse don't scare me like that you jerk!
Eclipse: sorry but you okay and what's with the glasses?
Larissa: (takes off glasses) none of your concern and i thought i heard something like someone was calling me, i just don't know how to describe it. maybe i'm going crazy.
Sticks: what if your not?
Larissa: then i don't know Sticks i mean after finding my Grandfather and sister as ghosts I've been a little on edge, so can you blame me it's just been so long since i saw them. i was just a kid when my sister died.

Amy: how old were you when she died?
Larissa: i was five and i just want her here with me i miss her everyday. but what they didn't know was a miracle had happened and the mayor came running to everyone.
Fink: there you are Larissa there's a problem.
Larissa: what kind of problem Mayor? let's go inside i have the oven on. they all went inside Larissa's house and sat down in the living room while Larissa gave the mayor a cup of tea.
Sonic: so what's the problem Mayor?
Fink: the house you all visited there is someone up there a young woman, with blonde hair i think she was wearing a light blue outfit. what they all heard shocked she dropped her drink but the glass didn't break Shadow held Larissa close and knew it was a lot for Larissa.
Shadow: are you sure Mayor?
Fink: yes i'm certain of it she had the same eyes as Larissa. Larissa went up to her room and got her gear then ran into the jungle towards the house and was a bit nervous about going back in.

*at the house*

Larissa: never thought i's come back here but it's worth finding my sister, and hopefully Grandfather as well i need to know if their both alive again. Larissa was about to walk inside when she felt a hand on her shoulder and screamed then turned around to see it was Shadow and the others.
Larissa: god dammit Shadow you almost gave me a heart attack.
Shadow: sorry but what are doing here alone?
Larissa: i had to find Maria i haven't seen her in years ever since i was a kid, i just want her back. Shadow held Larissa close and she held onto him, feeling tears in her eyes.
Shadow: your not going in there alone our friends are here with you. they all went inside Larissa had her flashlight and walked inside the house the doors closed which scared everyone, Larissa had her gun out just in case as they all walked through a hallway.
then heard voices but knew it was just the Boos Larissa shook her head at the little ghosts and shined the light out for her sister.

Larissa: Maria are you here Maria? Maria it's me Larissa Grandfather are you here as well? as they all walked Shadow and Sticks was with her they all walked in different directions but something grabbed Larissa and she dropped her flashlight, Stick saw it on the ground and shined it everywhere.
Sticks: she's gone Larissa where'd you go? they both heard a rattling sound and turned to see it was a big snake and in it's grasp was Larissa struggling to get out of it's tail. Shadow punched and kicked the snake then caught Larissa before she could hit the ground, they all fought it and it was out cold just laying on the ground.
Sticks: you alright?
Larissa: yeah i'm fine i have no idea where that snake came from scared the hell out of me, come on we need to find my sister before something else jumps us.

*tiny time skip*

after searching for so long they couldn't find Maria or the Professor anywhere. but Larissa was not going to give up hope she knew her sister was there, and Larissa was gonna bring her home as she walked by a room there was a sound and it scared them. Larissa was against a wall and pulled out her gun then told Sticks and Shadow to be quiet they both nodded, and Larissa opened the door then shined her flashlight around the room.
Larissa: i swore i heard something in here i could be imagining things again. a figure was hiding in the dark then Larissa walked over after putting her gun away.
Larissa: are you alright we're looking for someone have you seen a girl with blonde hair and midnight blue eyes? the figure stiffened and came out from hiding Larissa was shocked to see it was her older sister Maria, she walked over and hugged Maria close as she did the same for Larissa.
Maria: Larissa i hardly recognized you. your so beautiful now and you've grown.
Larissa: i know but we gotta get out of here there are monsters in here come we've gotta go now! they all ran outside and saw that everyone was outside, then felt the ground shake a monster came out of the ground and Larissa had a plan.

Larissa: over here you foul and rotten worm. come and fight me so i may defeat you! after the monster was down and turning to dust then everyone went back to Larissa's home to relax.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter was short)