chapter 14

Larissa: well other than being spooked by a talking sword i may have over heard Barker and the other idiots, so i suggest we mess with them and i got a plan so listen up. everyone listened to Larissa's plan and they all went to get things ready for the plan and waited until night which would be fun for them, Larissa was in her drowned form and everyone else was in postition they all got ready for the plan.
Sonic: okay everyone ready? they all held up a thumbs up and saw Larissa's hand as she was ready for it the villians were coming and everyone got into position.
Eggman: this is where the map leads but i don't understand it where's the treasure. Sticks and Amy began making ghost like noises which surprised the whole group.
Dave: what was that? the Dark Arms also made noise which scared them.
Barker: that didn't sound normal.
Eggman: no it did not. Sonic and Shadow both ran and scared the villians then Blaze and Silver were up they used their powers, which made things even more creepier.
Eclipse: okay Larissa they're gonna run so get ready.
Larissa: way ahead of you. Larissa turned into a dark puddle and waited till the time was right once she heard them yelling and screaming then Larissa tripped them and rose from the dark puddle.
Larissa: (evil laugh) now you all have seen true frights but now time for you all to see true terror! the guys all screamed and ran from the forest while everyone else laughed at their reactions Larissa turned back and walked over to Shadow.
Sonic: (laughs) whew that was awesome.
Shadow: and it's thanks to my brilliant and beautifully frightning wife. Shadow dipped Larissa and she held onto Shadow as they both shared a kiss then was stood back up and they all went to celebrate their little victory.

*at the beach*

Sticks: i gotta admit that was really fun.
Eclipse: never thought i would have that kind of fun scaring villians before, but well worth it even the Dark Arms had fun.
Larissa: yeah i had fun and know Shadow did even though i know my husband well enough. everyone was eating and having fun then heard something and knew what to do they went to fight.
Sonic: don't you guys ever give up?
Barker: we will never give up until your out of the way hedgehog.
Larissa: i don't think so Barker you've caused enough trouble and now your all going to see my bad side, what you saw was nothing compared too me. (holds charm) cause now your in for a scare! Larissa changed into her drowned form and smirked at Barker and his crew.
Dave: that was you in the forest?!
Lairssa: yes it was someone had to teach you all a lesson so i figured why not scare you and now your about to meet my army, they only listen too me (waves hand) so i suggest you start running. get them my soldiers. Larissa turned back and high fived Amy and heard everyone cheer for them.
Maria: that was incredible Larissa you knew what you were truly doing.
Larissa: yeah sure do and i have the greatest big sis beside me. the girls both hugged each other and knew things would be better than ever.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter wasn't as long)