chapter 13

Larissa helped her sister off of her motorcycle and they hugged each other Larissa had tears in her eyes knowing she had her big sister back.
Maria: oh Larissa thank you for helping me.
Larissa: i was so worried i would never see you again but come on there is plenty of room at my house. they all walked towards the house and heard arguing which meant Sonic and Shadow were at it again, Larissa went to stop them then swung her whip to grab her husband and pulled him towards her.
Larissa: babe what're you doing?
Shadow: it was unitentional it seems Eggman tricked me again and now i'm going to take my anger on him. Larissa grabbed Shadow's arm and held him back so he would calm down.
Larissa: save that for another day Shadow right now my sister is here and she is alive again, all except my Grandfather so please don't make a fool of yourself then maybe we could cuddle later in our room. the idea got Shadow's attention and he held Larissa close by her waist and they both saw Sticks coming over with Maria.
Maria: so this is the one who makes my sister happy?
Larissa: yup my husband and Shadow is the greatest man i have ever met and he's very handsome but the only guy to have more back bone, more than you Sonic. Sonic's eyes and mouth was wide open and Sticks was trying so hard not too laugh even Shadow and the others.
Knuckles: ooh talk about a major burn. Knuckles and Larissa both high fived each other then Larissa went to go get the baby Larissa then came out with Rayla in her arms.
Maria: who's this cutie?
Shadow: our daughter Rayla.

Larissa: and your niece sis I've told her so much about you, sweetie this is your Aunt Maria my big sister. Maria got to hold Rayla and played with Maria's hair then Maria smiled and kissed Rayla on the head.
Larissa: look i promised Amy i would go with her to some ancient ruins, tomorrow but i would like you to stay here where, you'll be safer here i won't loose you again.
Maria: and you won't just be careful on your trip. the sisters both hugged each other then Larissa went to pack up for her trip with Amy.

*at the ruins*

Larissa: please tell me this doesn't involve a crystal again?
Amy: no but it's way different something you might be able to understand.
Larissa: yeah well i spent a long time studying other languages i spent a lot of time reading in the past, so let me see the symbols. Larissa began to decipher the symbols and saw there was a message and she instantly got to work deciphering the symbols, after a bit she did it.
Amy: so what does it say?
Larissa: it says something about a knight (looks at mural) whoa look it almost looks like everyone even me, but that's impossible maybe there could swords that belonged to these knights. but me a knight no way i'm an archoloigist and a mother.
Amy: let's see if we can find the swords. the girls went to search for the swords and Larissa found Arondight Larissa grabbed the handle and put out the blade from the stone, then looked at the description that said Arondight.
Larissa: Arondight sounds brave and the other three swords go by Caliburn, Galatine, and Laevatein i better go find them, but hopefully i can find them and not hurt myself. Larissa went to go find the other swords and heard Amy's voice as she waved at Blaze and Silver.
Amy: hey Larissa Silver and Blaze wanted to help out her a bit.
Larissa: yeah sure that's fine but check this out (pulls out Arondight) i found this sword it belonged to a great knight who was the kings right hand man, but oddly enough he looks like Shadow. i'm gonna go find the other swords and luckily i have some gauntlets with me, wish me luck guys. Larissa search the rest of the ruins and found the other sword Larissa pulled out the other swords and put them in the bag she had on her back, Larissa went to meet back up with the others and she heard something then pulled out her sword as she went to fight and saw it was Barker.

Larissa: so the ringmaster decided to show himself now it's pay back time. (puts sword away) oh and one thing you should know Barker.
Barker: what? Larissa pulled out her guns.
Larissa: you brought this on yourself. Larissa began firing her guns at Barker and he ran for not before he got a flesh wound on his arm, and booked it before another bullet can harm him.
Larissa: huh chicken and calls himself a wolf. (puts guns away) come on guys we gotta head home Sonic said his family is coming to visit and it might a be a good chance to meet his Mom.

*at the beach*

Maria: welcome home guys how was the trip?
Amy: it turned out we were in the ruins of a castle it was incredible.
Larissa: and found some artifacts that belonged to the king and his knights even the royal wizard the scepter was found by Amy, Silver and Blaze i how ever found the swords. (puts bag on table) take a look but don't touch the kings sword i will see to it myself. Larissa pulled out the sword and looked at the details.
Larissa: this swrod was made very well i mean look at the details.
Caliburn: thank you my lady. everyone jumped when they heard him talk Larissa held her heart and looked at everyone.
Sticks: did that thing just talk?
Larissa: he did Sticks and i think my heart just stopped.