chapter 11

the jungle was quiet except for the fact Larissa was doing her training again, until she heard Sonic yelling her name. Larissa jumped down from the vine and walked over to Sonic after putting her guns away, then she put her hand on her hip.
Larissa: what Sonic?
Sonic: the Mayor wants to see you about something.
Larissa: oh boy this can not be good or who knows i need to get Rayla she needs her Mommy. Larissa went home and got her daughter then went to meet with the Mayor.

*at the Mayors place*

Larissa: you wanted to see me Sir?
Mayor: yes i heard from your friend Rouge you have a knack for adventure especially when it comes to finding, artifacts i am opening up a museum here in town and i was hoping you could find something for it.
Larissa: i have no intention to be a tomb raider Mayor besides i have a daughter to raise and i will not find anything, close to that slimy serpent who tired to harm Amy just to find Crystal fragments.
Mayor: but consider the all the knowledge you could bring.
Larissa: you forget i could be killed by traps and other things so i will need to think about it, and then will i have an answer but i need to talk it over with my husband to see if he thinks it's a good idea.

*at home*

Larissa made it home and set Rayla down in her playpen so she could play with her toys, then Larissa sat down on the couch to think then heard the door open to see Shadow there.
Shadow: what're you thinking about?
Larissa: the Mayor had offered me a job to become an archeologist but i don't want to do it, cause we have a daughter to raise she needs both of us.
Shadow: i think you can do it i know my wife she is a fiery woman it's what i love about her, it's what makes me crazy about her. just hearing that made Larissa smile then she kissed Shadow and the kiss got a bit passionate until they heard a squeak which came from, Cregal and Larissa got up to feed Rayla her dinner.

*next day*

Larissa was on her way to let the Mayor know her answer after telling him her answer the Mayor was delighted.
Mayor: Sonic and his friends discovered ruins a long time ago and i was hoping you could find something there, but please be careful i don't think your friends could stand the thought of losing you.
Larissa: i know what i'm doing this isn't my first rodeo (checks gun) cause i know what i'm doing i did my first dig back home. now i need to get the right gear can't do anything without the right tools. Larissa went to shop around for the equipment and got all she needed and got a bag ready for her expedition.
Shadow: you better come home safely.
Larissa: i promise but i have to head to the ruins where you were, but you fighting Lyric was attractive for me though meow. Tails landed his plane and Larissa came out to see him waiting for her, Shadow and Larissa both kissed each other and Larissa kissed Rayla on her forehead.
Larissa: bye baby Mommy will be home soon i promise.

*in the city ruins*

Larissa went into the city and met up with Cliff who was an archaeologist and she went with him inside the city.
Cliff: i'm surprised you wanted to join me in finding out more about the ancients.
Larissa: beats sitting at home to be honest but i do have a kid to raise.
Cliff: Amy told me about her how old is your daughter?
Larissa: nine months old but how about we get to the dig. Larissa pulled out her new kit and started to clear away the dust so she could see more, and what she saw was a shock to see something that looked like her and Shadow.
Larissa: hey Cliff come here i found something. Cliff came up to Larissa and saw something that shocked him.

Cliff: this is strange how come you and your husband are on this wall? this could be a coincidence but i think there might be something else. they continued and Larissa found a necklace which was very alluring to her, she picked it up and looked at it cause it was so beautiful.
Larissa: this is so beautiful. hey Cliff i found a necklace it's beautiful. Cliff took it from Larissa and saw it.

Cliff: i think you should keep it Larissa as a gift but i think their might be a legend behind that necklace

Larissa: and what could that be? Cliff opened up a book to see the necklace his eyes widened and Larissa saw the legend.
Cliff: according to the book who ever wears the necklace shall be granted power but they shall be able to transform, into a creature of dark suffering known as the leader of a dark place.
Larissa: (whistles) that sounds scary but i would only put it on if i have too. they found other things and Larissa returned home to see her friends and husband fighting Barker and other idiots. Larissa hid and put on the necklace then felt a painful transformation happening then she went out and used her new powers to darkened the sky to spook the morons.

then she came out rising from a dark puddle then shot black tentacles at Barker and his allies, they all screamed from what they were seeing.
Larissa: never thought this kind of power could be fun now boys you should know, not to harm innocent people (lowers Barker to Larissa) but now you have something to worry about and that is me. Larissa Robotnik now with this amazing power Knuckles Amy a rope please. Sticks helped and looked at Larissa.
Stick: you look spooky.

Larissa: i may have powers now but that doesn't mean i'm not me

Larissa: i may have powers now but that doesn't mean i'm not me. Shadow walked up to Larissa he took her by the waist and kissed her Larissa was shocked by, what was happening and she kissed him back then turned back to herself. they both pulled apart and looked at each other.
Shadow: that was a sight to behold i knew you were the right woman for me, when i married you.
Larissa: ditto cause i have the man i love.

(a/n: sorry for the late update on this book)