chapter 4

things were quiet in the jungle and Larissa was hanging upside down from a vine then waited for the right moment. she jumped down and started walking towards the end but heard something, Larissa pulled out her whip but put it away and pulled out her sword and had sit ready just in case. a robot came out of no where and Larissa sliced it's arm off then used her whip to knock it on the ground. the robot tried to attack Larissa but she knew what to do Larissa attacked it and destroyed it, she turned around heard clapping only to see Tails with a stop watch.
Tails: not bad Larissa you just set a record 1:30.
Sonic: wow you really don't like certain robots don't you?
Larissa: not since we fought Metal Sonic i really hate that thing, i practically have a scar from him on my arm since he attacked me.
Knuckles: nothing can keep you down girl!

Sonic: he's right.
Sticks: i heard fighting and (sees robot) oh never mind.
Larissa: it was nothing Sticks just some combat training i did all the time at home.
Shadow: you shouldn't push yourself i tend to worry about you sometimes. Larissa rolled her eyes and put away her weapons then walked home with the others behind her.
Amy: hey Larissa why not go take a hot bath to relax your nerves.
Larissa: alright my muscles have been tense alright but i am going a relaxing swim. they all made it to beach and Larissa took off her boots, belt and gloves then walked in the water and dove in. Shadow was watching his girlfriend swim around and saw her come up for air.
Sonic: you really love her don't you?
Shadow: what do you know blue boy?
Tails: hey calm down we both know when Larissa saw you she told us some memories had started coming back, mainly the ones from her past.

Larissa: hey guys we better get inside a storms coming so we can bunk down at my place but pack a bag if you like, i have plenty of room at my house. while everyone went to get their things Larissa was in the shower washing off the sweat and dirt from training, until she heard her bedroom door open.
Shadow: Larissa their here.
Larissa: alright thanks babe be out there soon. after Larissa had got out of the shower she changed into a different outfit which was a red crop top and black leggings she went downstairs to see her friends their.
Tails: so how long do you think the storm will last?
Larissa: probably until morning who knows really. but i have made some changes to my home so it's prepared for the storm, with Sticks's help of course.

*mini time skip*

everyone was sleeping Larissa and Shadow cuddled up on the couch, until Shadow heard something he gently moved Larissa and walked outside but saw nothing.
Shadow: i must've been in the jungle too long. so he went back inside and saw Larissa was up.
Larissa: you alright?
Shadow: yeah i'm fine thought i heard something outside i must've been in the jungle too long.
Larissa: could have but at least we're together and nothing can separate us ever again. not even Eggman or any other villain (sits up and  hugs Shadow) i will fight to stay with you forever. just hearing that made Shadow hold Larissa close to her and she fell asleep on his chest. this time they both heard it and went to look outside Larissa had her sword ready just in case.
Larissa: must've been a squirrel or something Shadow.
Shadow: could have but something so small couldn't make a crash sound like that. then Larissa heard something and turned around to see a metal claw attached to a tail and it smacked her against the wall, and she was knocked out cold Shadow tried to get to her but got captured.

*next day*

the team went outside and saw Larissa out cold.
Amy: Larissa are you alright?
Larissa: (groans) ow my head (looks around) wait where's Shadow! Shadow! Shadow!
Sonic: whats wrong?
Larissa: last night Shadow and i came out here cause we heard a noise then i got attacked and out cold from something swinging at me, then here i am.
Sticks: we'll help you find him i promise. Larissa went inside and got changed then grabbed something from inside her closet.
Larissa: never thought i had to use these things but thanks Rouge your big help my friend, i miss you though. Larissa got her holsters and attached them to her belt and walked downstairs to get her sword and whip.
Larissa: Tails what are you doing?
Tails: i found a scale on the porch and really old it's from a very old snake.
Larissa: hmm according to your data it says the scale is from an ancient snake named Lyric looks like i'm going snake hunting, you guys in?
Sonic: why not this could be fun.
Amy: you sure your up to hunt an ancient snake?
Larissa: yes he took my boyfriend and i want his claw as a trophy.

they all went to find Lyric but Eggman got in the way with Metal Sonic.
Larissa: get out of my way Egg face i don't have time for this.
Eggman: your no fun. and where's Shadow? Metal Sonic waled towards Larissa but she sliced his head off with her sword.
Cubot: she's mad!
Orbot: maybe we should leave sir.
Eggman: what's got her steamed?
Sticks: a snake named Lyric took Shadow and she wants his tail as a trophy.
Eggman: yikes well i better get before she tries to slice me.

*time skip*

Larissa went on her own to find Lyric while the others went to find Shadow. for a while Larissa was looking for Lyric she found his lair flying in the sky and jumped onto it. Larissa got out her guns and shot at the metal to make an opening once it was done Larissa kicked it and jumped inside.
Lyric: this is quite the shock come looking for your lover have you?
Larissa: (pulls out guns) where is he what did you to Shadow!
Lyric: oh he's in the canyon but you my dear have strength, join me and we can find the crystal fragments together and you will have the power of a goddess.
Larissa: me a goddess that's impossible not even that kind of power will let me see my family again. (shoots Lyric) but i would rather not join you i prefer to end your life i can see why your fellow ancients hid the fragments in the first place so you couldn't abuse their power. Larissa shot at Lyric and every bullet punctured his metal body, than she brought out her sword and sliced his tail to see the metal claw fall off.

the others arrived and took care of Lyric. Larissa picked up her prize and smirked knowing he'll never come back again to hurt anyone.
Sonic: (whistles) wow you really wounded him didn't you?
Larissa: what can i say Sonic i'm a tough fox.
Shadow: and the best girlfriend to try and save me. Larissa saw Shadow and ran to him only to hug him so close to her, as tears fell from her eyes.
Larissa: i was so worried about you, i got scared Lyric may have hurt or god knows what.
Shadow: i'm alright Lyric just put a mind control device on me and it made me obey him, like a mindless drone. hearing that made a small smile appear on Larissa's face.
Larissa: (sniffs) i can imagine but i'm just so happy your safe. they all left but Shadow held Larissa by her waist and teleported home.