chapter 6

Sonic, Larissa and Tails got Shadow back to the house and got him taken care of, then Larissa was cleaning his wounds then felt his forehead.
Larissa: oh no your burning up you need to rest.
Shadow: i don't feel so good.
Sticks: you could have a fever or hypothermia we should help him get warm. Larissa had tears in her eyes and was worried for Shadow.
Amy: he's gonna be alright come on we better get some work done.
Larissa: Shadow i will be back just stay laying down.
Shadow: i ... love ... you.
Larissa: i love you too babe now stay resting, and your hypothermia should be gone soon. everyone left and Shadow began to feel pain i his arm, and fell to the ground felt like he was transforming into a monster. then ran off leaving claw marks on the ground the team heard howls and went to investigate Sticks found the claw marks and told Larissa to come over, Larissa saw the claw marks and wondered what made them.

Amy: uh guys where's Shadow? Larissa turned on the lights and saw he was gone Larissa and searched all over the house, but not a sign of Shadow anywhere.
Larissa: guys we need to find him now!
Sonic: alright look you stay here in case he comes back, we'll go search the whole jungle and meet you back here. just don't loose hope alright we'll find Shadow i promise.
Larissa: guys be careful there's still some kind of creature lurking out there and i'm scared right now.
Amy: i called in Vector to help us search. Larissa went inside and cleaned up the mess then heard some kind of growl from outside, and went to search but saw nothing.

(a/n: sorry for the werehog thing i can't help it, i'm a were girl.)

Larissa: hello Shadow? are you there baby? Larissa went inside thinking she was loosing it then she a reflection of glowing red eyes and turned around to see nothing there.
Larissa: oh god i'm loosing it i need a shower. Larissa went upstairs and took a shower to help calm her mind then changed into her pajamas only to hear the growl again, then went downstairs to see nothing and heard a knock on the door only to see Knuckles and the others there.
Sonic: Larissa this is Sliver and Blaze we asked for their help. you okay?
Larissa: yeah just a bit jumpy i keep hearing a growl almost sounds like a wolf.
Sticks: maybe it is a wolf just looking for food.
Amy: could be Sticks who knows.
Blaze: i think your friend is really scared right now, we should stay with her for now on just in case her fiance does come back.
Larissa: thanks you guys.

*mini time skip*

everyone was sleeping but heard the same growl and Larissa got up to see what is was but saw nothing, then went downstairs to see if Sonic or Knuckles was messing with her.
Larissa: damn i hate this so much.
Silver: you alright?
Larissa: yeah i'm fine but i'm really scared Silver who knows what happened to Shadow, i'm really worried about him he wasn't feeling so good when we brought him back here.
Silver: we'll find him. right before Larissa could say anything they both heard a noise and went to see what it was, only to be scared by Sonic's brother Manic.
Sonia: Manic don't scare them.
Larissa: a little late for that i just had a heart attack. it was now morning and Larissa out in the jungle looking for Shadow she found wolf tracks and decided to follow them. then saw a black wolf and saw it's eyes Larissa instantly knew it was Shadow, she slowly approached him with her hand out.
Larissa: Shadow it's me your fiance Larissa remember?
Shadow: Larissa i got attacked by some kind of werewolf, i had to keep you safe so you wouldn't end up like this.

Larissa: i'm sure we can find a way to turn you back to normal we need to get you, to the cave and hide you i don't want the others to hurt you and my friends from home are coming. Larissa and Shadow ran to the cave and hid there, Larissa was wondering what she could do to turn Shadow back to his true self.
Larissa: i'm sure i can find a way to help you Shadow i promise to help you get, back to your true self. Larissa fell asleep Shadow watched over until morning but heard nothing coming and curled up around Larissa to help keep her warm.

*time skip*

it was now morning and Shadow had to get back to his self and left to keep Larissa safe from harm. he turned into his wolf self and ran off to find someone who could help him. Larissa woke up and knew the wedding was in a few days and she was feeling very nervous but more worried for her fiance. few days have passed the girls were helping Larissa get ready but she was nervous about everything.
Rouge: you alright?
Larissa: not really Rouge i always thought this would my special day but Shadow should be here soon i hope, and i hope he's going be himself.
Sally: i'm sure he wouldn't leave you.
Bunnie: she's right Sugar now come on it's time. the girls were with Larissa but heard laughing and saw it was Lyric again.
Amy: back off Lyric! Larissa reached under her dress and pulled out her whip then swung it towards Lyric.
Larissa: leave or so help you'll be turned into boots! Lyric swung his tail and captured Larissa in his grip Larissa struggled to get free but heard a growl and saw Shadow attack Lyric Silver caught Larissa and set her down on the ground. Shadow walked over to his see his bride and helped her up.

Shadow: i'm sorry you all have to see me like this.
Sonic: it's fine but Sonia went to find someone who could help, and they were a big help to make the cure for you. Sonia walked up to Shadow and gave him the vial, Shadow drank it and went to put on his suit Larissa was now excited to see that. the wedding went as planned and Shadow saw his bride in her wedding dress.
Shadow: wow she's an angel.
Manic: easy tiger save it for the honey moon. once Larissa made it to Shadow they smiled seeing each other.
Shadow: you look beautiful my angel.

Larissa: and you look handsome in that suit

Aleena: we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two wonderful souls

Aleena: we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two wonderful souls. do you Shadow take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?
Shadow: i do.
Aleena: and do you Larissa take this man as your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?
Larissa: i do. they both put their rings on each others finger and stared lovingly into each others eyes.
Aleena: i now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. Shadow and Larissa both kissed each other everyone clapped for the newly wedded couple and went to the reception.
Shadow: i love you Larissa.
Larissa: and i love you Shadow.