PRESS RELEASE:

PUBLICATION: ITHIRN WEEKLY (32)

HEADLINE: STATEMENTS ON THE LAST COFFEE SHOP ATTACK

SPRINGS VILLAGE, ITHIR: In our continuing profile of yesterday's savage assault on the Springs Village business, The Last Coffee Shop, we interviewed a few of the key figures in the tragedy. Unfortunately Madeleine Capot-Roux, owner of The Last Coffee Shop, is still missing, along with bounty hunter Luc Louvel, who is thought to have abducted her. As the hours between Ms. Capot-Roux's capture grow into days, the town leaders continue to hope she is alive and unhurt.

Madeleine's grandmother Thérèse Capot, and Shop employee Krill, made brief statements to the press this morning.

"I'm just so confused," said her grandmother, as she broke down into tears. "Why would someone do this? What would they want from us? Why did he take my darling girl?"

Ms. Capot did not witness the violence or her granddaughter's abduction, as witness accounts all placed her at a local mart during the time of the incident.

Krill, the Andalarian baker and Madeleine's best friend, was a witness to the tragedy, though she seemed equally confused about the motivations behind the incident. "Mads is the kindest, most generous person I know. She even tried to protect us all from those invaders. I don't know who they are, or why they were here, but I'm angry. I want answers. Why did they come here? And who was Luc, really? What kind of monster is he, to do this to us all?"

Luc, of course, was a recent hire at the Shop and according to a business card found at the scene, bounty hunter Luc Louvel who was presumably pursuing the infamous thief, Jupiter Jive.

According to witness Alan Dekker of the Dekker firm, this Louvel is a highly trained killer and quite capable of harming Ms. Capot-Roux, if provoked. "He produced knives out of nowhere, and he killed all three of those people without a glance," said Dekker in a recent statement. "It was as easy as breathing. Then he took Mads hostage so we wouldn't turn him over to the authorities for his crimes. He said he was a bounty hunter, but an assassin seems more likely."

Our team and galactic partners are investigating the origins of this unknown Louvel, and every effort is being made to track down both Louvel and Ms. Capot-Roux. As always, you can go to our netstream to subscribe to our twenty-four hour news coverage (sponsored by See-Core™). (33)

 (33)