28 - Happy Ending

Vince McMahon himself is waiting for you back in the gorilla. He pulls you aside to talk to you.

"That was a hell of a match, son," he says, offering his hand out to you. Lost in the moment, you shake it and smile a little. As for last matches, that one didn't suck.

"So when am I officially fired?" you ask as you wipe some of the sweat from your forehead.

"Tuesday. Paul and the others will come out and talk about you tomorrow on Raw, so you'll get paid for the screen time, but once the night ends you won't technically be part of the company anymore."

"Oh, okay. Thanks for the opportunity, Mr. McMahon." Vince gives you a reassuring pat on the shoulder, and it's probably the last interaction with him you're going to have. When the dust settles, you'll still have your friends in the WWE. As for management? The door will be open, but you're not hanging around.

You go to find the others, but the only two you find are Pam and Lexi.

"Where are Becky and Colby?" you ask, scanning the area. Pam shrugs and so does Lexi, but the look on her face tells you she knows exactly where they are. "They're off getting drunk, aren't they?"

"Yup. Becky was hammered before they even left!" she laughs. God, you still love that laugh. Even after all this time, every little thing about her is perfect to you.

"Do you want to head back?" you ask. Lexi nods and smiles at Pam, who smiles back. "Alright, cya Pam!"

She says good-bye as well, but you swear you can hear her mutter something under her breath as you turn around. It sounded something like 'sooner than you think', but that might be wrong.

[AN HOUR LATER]

Since leaving the parking lot, Lexi has hinted repeatedly about some kind of surprise she has planned for you. You don't really know what it could be, and you get a little excited.

Even in the elevator, she continues to drop subtle hints that something is waiting for you back in the room. You half-expect it to be something like a giant teddy bear or a room full of naked pornstars.

Yet, upon entering the room, you find nothing out of the ordinary. Still, Lexi covers your eyes with a blindfold and guides you to the edge of the bed.

Since you can't see, you sit and listen. Lexi goes into the bathroom and you hear a quiet giggling. After that, she reemerges into the main room and you can hear her kneel in front of you.

"Mmm... I got you a little good-bye present," she says deviously, pulling your pants down. Once exposed, Lexi wastes no time going after your hardening cock. She takes it in her mouth, her lips sliding back and forth over your shaft. Her moans sound wonderful, and she's so good that you can't help but grip the edge of the bed.

She stops and asks, "How does that feel, baby?"

"It feels great, but why do I need the blindfold?" you reply. She's given you head before, so what makes this time so special that you need to be blindfolded? Maybe it's some weird kink she has.

"You ask too many questions... just enjoy it, baby..." Lexi returns to sucking your cock, and damn is she good at it. Well, not as good as you remember her being, but still great.

"Okay, take your blindfold off," she says, which makes no sense considering that someone is still sucking you off. You peel off the blindfold and are stunned to find Pam kneeling at your feet, dutifully bobbing her head along your shaft.