8. "I Am Her Trigger!"

"Barry, at your 3'o clock, end of the road," Cisco informs Barry through the comms. Harry observed his vitals.

"Got it. Ralph, Frost, corner the truck, I am almost there." The Flash commanded.

In no time, the truck was cornered by the three of them.

"Damn it!" The driver slammed his hand against the steering wheel in frustration.

He looked at the other man sitting beside him and pulled his gun. Opening the door, they both jumped out.

"Step away from the truck!" The Flash commanded while his hands placed on his hips.

"I don't think so." The driver rained bullets with the rifles, the three of them scattered.

The Flash sped to one of them and cuffed him while pinning his body the bonnet of the truck. Frost and Ralph tried to get a hold of his partner. Ralph held onto him but got punched in the face causing his nose to bleed. Mist emerged from her palms as she straightened them out.

"Frost no!" The Flash warned.

As soon as Barry spoke, an icicle escaped from her grip and was thrown towards the bulky man. The man leaned against the truck in shock as Barry flashed in front of him, holding the icicle inches away from him, preventing it from piercing his eye.

Joe's car screeched in front of the crime scene. He immediately sensed the tension between Barry and Frost as Barry continued to stare at Frost with disappointment. The Flash pushed both of them towards Joe without moving his eyesight from Frost.  Frost looked at her hands in confusion.

.

.

.

.

The three of them entered the cortex which was in pin drop silence.

"What was that out there? You almost killed the man!" Barry broke the silence with his angry tone.

"I-I don't know, I lost control and couldn't stop." Frost clarified.

"You have to control your anger. You can't just go around killing everyone." Barry commented.

"No, it's not my anger. It's my powers. I was just trying to scare him but then I wasn't able to control the icicle." Frost said.

Barry frowned.

"Killer Frost with no control on her powers? That's a lethal combination." Cisco remarked while sucking onto his lollipop.

"I don't know, it kinda makes her look badass." Ralph adds.

Barry raised his eyebrows giving them a "for real?" expression.

"Interesting." Harry walks to the whiteboard on the side of the cortex while the rest follow them. He writes a couple of scenarios down while everyone else patiently waited. When no one knows what's going on, your best guess is Harrison Wells.

"Could you kill the suspense and just tell us what you know already?" Cisco asks being impatient.

"I have a theory." Harry states as Cisco rolls his eyes. "See Frost's brain is not an ordinary brain."

"No shit Sherlock!" Cisco muttered only to receive a glare from Harry.

"See when Frost and Caitlin shared a body, both had separate roles when they were in charge. Caitlin would operate the limbic system which is responsible for emotions and Frost would control the cerebrum which is responsible for practical responses. The decision is made by incorporating both the systems." Harry explained. "With Caitlin gone," Harry's voice saddened and everyone turned stiff. "the neurones are not able to communicate, leading to you," Harry pointed at Frost. "losing control of your powers." He concluded.