Chapter 1: The Special Exam

~~~~~

This will be my first fanfic about classroom of the elite

I hope you enjoy reading this, and I will appreciate it if you read until the end and show some mistakes that I made while writing.

I will try to fix the misunderstanding and mistakes as soon as possible.

Anyways, Enjoy.

~~~~~

~~~After the fights between Ayanokouji and Tsukishiro~~~

Ayanokouji's POV

After fighting Tsukihiro, he and Shiba surrendered because Chabashira and Mashima-sensei came towards us with a small ferry boat. Both of them must have gotten a signal of two missing students in the same area. Even though Kiryuin and I would have won the fight in this confrontation, it doesn't mean that they won't give up easily. They might have used something in their sleeves, such as a taser gun that Tsukihiro has before. I also don't know what they have and what the person in that ship is capable of and what they bring.

"It seems like we need to continue our conversation later after this special exam," Tsukihiro said, turning his back around alongside Shiba towards the upcoming teachers. But before he met up with the teachers, he said, "Your father will be coming to the school again to propose a deal with you; look forward to it" then he got into the boat. Not sure about what's with the deal, but didn't he say that one meeting at the school is more than enough for him.

"There is no problem here; it's just a talk between students and teachers" he smiled at the teachers. The teachers were reluctant to believe him, but they agreed after seeing me nod. The teachers and Tsukihiro then left the scene, leaving me and Kiryuin, who was still exhausted after the fight between her and Shiba.

"Thank you for distracting Shiba-sensei away from me for a minute or two" I thanked Kiryuin for her work; even though it's difficult for her to go against the teacher like Shiba, she managed to hold it.

"I don't think I can say I did a good job back there after looking at you fighting against the acting director" she smirked and sat down near the tree, and I sat next to her. "You don't have to worry about me spreading rumors of us fighting against them to other schools because I had fun back there" I nodded, "Thank you for the understanding".

"So can I ask, why the acting director wants to expel you?" she asked. "It's a family problem," I said. "Well, let's go back to the current special exam," she suggested, and I nodded.

~~~~~Timeskip, after students already return from the 2nd year special island exam~~~~~

After the special exam, most of the students in my class are tired and happy at the same time. Because somehow they are only a few class points behind class C, most of the class points came from Koenji for coming 1st place in the special island exam, which means he has guaranteed protection from Horikita, which means he can't get targeted if something like class poll happened again.

For some reason, some students in the class were glaring and speaking badly about me for getting 11th place and not Horikita? I thought they would be grateful that I finally contributed to class more openly now. My placement is considered high, as only Koenji got a higher placement than me, but the rest of the students are pretty much lower than me by a lot.

[A/N: I'm not sure about the exact placement for students, except for the top placement]

The classroom then suddenly quieted down after Chabashira-sensei came to class with still a stiff face. During this homeroom time, sensei will likely inform us about a new special exam or just announcements about the last written exam that we took before. Right now I'm thinking about what that man and acting director's deal would propose. I accidentally met up with Tsukihirio at the park, he then gave me a hint about the deal and the next special exam which is, "Don't hold back in the show." I'm still confused about what show is he talking about and how my abilities are essential for the deal.