Chapter 2: The Deal

~~~~~

Thank you to all readers who seemed to have enjoyed my previous chapter of the story. To be honest, I can't believe I already have 20 votes even though the plot story is not concrete enough to be a long-term story. So, I will try my best here to improve. I changed a bit of my writing style to have more spaces between the lines of the text story.

I also noticed that I didn't have any inner thoughts text dialogue in my previous chapter, so I will be adding it in.

"Ayanokouji" as dialogue

'Ayanokouji' as inner thoughts

I also forgot to tell you readers, but because we have uneven numbers of students between 1st-3rd year. So, there will be some groups where there won't be any 2nd/3rd year inside of the group. This information will be already told to students in gymnasium by teachers. So only Ayanokouji who don't know about this

Giving a head start about what will happen.

This chapter might have more grammar errors and not make sense stuffs. So, just comment on something that you don't understand. So, I will try to edit or explain it.

Anyways, Enjoy

~~~~~

Ayanokouji POV

...Kiyotaka Ayanokouji are you for the deal....

'It's been a while since I have heard that voice, almost a year ago.' I thought. "Let's get straight into business, what do you want now?" I asked. "How did you even get involved with the special exam in the first place? You still need to hide your presence from the government, correct?" I asked again.

"No need to be hasty, after all, Tsukishiro is the acting director I could just ask him to do whatever I want right?" that man said. It's true that he could just tell Tsukihiro what to do, but I thought that he would not get involved with any kind of planning after all. "So moving on, about the deal that we will discuss..." I cut him off, "It seems like the deal that we are going to talk about will be related to the special exam, correct?", he nodded and said, "Continue". "It seems like the special exam will be about promoting the White Room facility for investors to keep their money in check?" I continued "But what is the purpose of letting all of the students participate, you need to know that the school has a high standard of protection for students and it might be expensive to use multiple airplanes at the same time? Even though it will make it not suspicious at all." I finished.

"Well as expected of the White Room masterpiece, for being able to deduce this much from a scripted information from the teachers." he said "Well for your information myself and other investors will help on the students' flights to America and yes you will show some of your abilities to impress the investors. The purpose of letting all of the students from 1st until 3rd year join is just to compare how capable you are with these peasants at school" he finished. "For you to be able to maximize your performance, you also will have to test your mental endurance." he said.

'Mental endurance, but didn't he already look at my perfect score for my endurance on horror and terrifying scenes and not make me flinch a little on basically anything in that place' I thought. "So that's why you will have a pre-formed group that myself and Professor already planned about" Tsukishiro continued "You will be in a group with Ichika Amasawa and Fuka Kiryuin, and I hope that you can restrain yourself against them" he smirked. 'This guy, he probably notices that I always feel tired when I'm around them' I thought to myself.

"Also not only will your mental endurance be tested, but also on how you are able to restrain yourself from women of course" that man said. "Both of them are considered the most beautiful from their own respective years, and they also understand/notice about the White Room. Amasawa is from the White Room and Kiryuiin heard about our deal and confrontation before so they are the only ones compatible for this task" he said. "I understand, but right now let's talk about what is it for me for me to go all out in the special exam later on."'This is the most important part about the deal, and regarding the rewards that I will get I will comply/not' I thought.