Chapter 4: Group Discussion

~~~~~

This chapter might be considered a spoiler. For what they are trying to do, because as it's written in the title of this chapter.

Sorry, for not uploading any chapters for this storybook.

Same excuse as in my one-shot book: SCHOOL

This chapter would be really short because I need to prepare things for the 2nd chapter.

Anyways, Enjoy

~~~~~

Ayanokouji's POV

"Sigh Hey, let go of my pants" I pull my pants back up. But they kept both hands on my pants with awe faces on them. After getting pounded by them, I then arrange myself after entering my room. "Wake up, let's discuss what we are going to do with this special exam" they snapped back to reality, shaking their heads a bit and standing up and sitting around the round table that I have in my room.

After I sat around the table, a girl with scarlet hair sat on my lap and bent forward a bit, showing her butt in my direction. "Ichika can you si-...." something soft then pressed towards my back that stopped me from talking to Ichika. I turned around and met with a kiss behind me. A silver long-waisted girl is behind me with both her hands wrapping around my neck and slipping her hands passing through my shirt and traveling around my bare body.

"Fuka~, Ichika~, I told you that we will be doing it later. Just wait" I told both of them while embracing each other with warmness. After some time, we let go and they decided to kiss my cheeks again. Then they separated themselves from me and sat around the table. "So, senpai, what's your plan?" Ichika asked me, '' I have some ideas but I want to see what they have on their mind right now.

"Right now, we need to think about the theme of our performances. Any ideas?" Both girls think and make a humming sound and start looking at each other and smirking. "Whatever you are thinking, I hope it's a good idea." They then laughed together, which sent a shiver towards my spine.

"Sooo...." I gestured my right hand towards them to let them freely say what was going on with their heads. "Music!!" they said at the same time, I widened my eyes a bit as I didn't expect to say something other than their perverted thoughts. Looks like people can change over time. I wonder if I can still be considered a human who is able to change later on.

While contemplating something like 'change' can exist in my mind. Both my arms felt the soft sensations that I'd felt before. I realized that my real aura starts leaking and the room now has a heavy atmosphere. I then receive another soft sensation on my lips for a quick second, "Kiyo, you know that both of us knew some of your past. So, you can just let it all out to us okay." and then I get another kiss to my lips, "Senpai, I'm sorry if our ideas bring up some terrible and suffering of your past."

We have wasted quite some time, but we still have some time before night past curfew. "I'm fine. I'm actually surprised that you out of people could think of something that I really like to do. Playing musical instruments." I then wrap both my hands behind them, and start head patting them.

"So, before we continue on about this. Do you know how to play any musical instruments before?" they nodded, that's surprising I guess for me based on my experiences interacting with them and their personalities. "I know how to play both guitar and drum" I remember that there is no drum in White Room, maybe there is one in the music room. "I could play a bit of piano, but I'm confident in my guitar skill I guess." I told mine, "I basically can play any instrument, but the one that I'm most confident in is piano."