Chapter 3: Discussion?!

~~~~~

Sorry for not updating any of my stories for weeks.

I had to study for end of year exams and actually doing the exams too.

But because I'm done with the exams, I will start trying to gradually update both of the stories. No Promises

There will be a lot of timeskip, because I'm not in the mood of writing arguments, cause I'm not that good of it. But I will explain about their situations and results of discussions.

I'm a bit crappy, because I haven't write for so long. So, the writing style might be written in hurry and not makes sense a bit. I also wrote this in the middle of night away from my parents, so yeah.

Anyways, Enjoy

~~~~~

Ayanokouji POV

I get inside my dorm room. When I open my eyes, everything seems normal. I then put my ice cream in the fridge. I went to the shower, cleaned myself up and picked up a book from Hiyori yesterday she gave me. I entered my bedroom to pick up some of my clothes, but when I opened the door, I widened my eyes to see chaos happening in my bedroom.

Come here Senpai~/Anata~

Both of them immediately pulled me into bed. I swiftly tried to get up from my bed, but Fuka was already restrained by holding both my hands up from behind. Ichika then gets quick work, restraining both of my legs by sitting on my lower area.

[A/N: Based on the positions that they are at. You might think I changed my mind about writing lemons in this story. Continue on, Hehehe]

"Haah... What are you guys doing here, it's already night shift? You will be getting into trouble if someone finds out about this." I asked. But to be honest I already know the answer. "To celebrate our anniversary, today is a special day for us," Fuka said. Right now, we are in high school. What do you mean by anniversary? Aren't we taking this too fast with this progress? "Kiryuin-senpai is correct, we should celebrate it by sleeping peacefully together," Ichika continued. "Kiyo-senpai, no ecchi today ok. This month is not my safe month" I sighed. What do these guys think every day when they are interacting with me? I doubt I will sleep peacefully tonight, but I couldn't be amazed with Fuka's upper body and Ichika's lower body. Quite a development there.

"Ok, I will comply...." before I finish. They start yanking me and cover us with the blanket and start sleeping. Me in the middle, and both of them to my sides. Tomorrow, I might get ask again about what group I'm joining and class situations. At least, there won't be any kind of bounty for 1st year. That was a troublesome event period, after done monologing I closed my eyes.

~~~~~Timeskip, the next day~~~~~~

I woke up and saw that both of them are gone. Maybe they already went back to their respective rooms. I sighed, when I'm rubbing my eyed I felt there is something on my face. I go to the bathroom and check on with what's on my face. I surprised as my shirt is unbuttoned and there are some hickeys on my neck and around my collarbone, I then look at my face and see some red lips marks.

"Did they just rape me last night?" I'm a bit concerned with what my appearance right now. I then brush my teeth and get into the shower. When I'm getting out from the shower, I glanced a bit to my sides, and notices there are more hickeys on my sides and backs body and neck. I cursed myself as I let my guard down to both of them, I should have kick them out when I had a chance.

I try to cover it with some (makeup?), but the hickeys on my neck are just too large and appealing too much which can't be hidden. 'Should I stay at my room today? It could be the best option as I won't get ask by class about my hickeys and troublesome groups and class afairs too.' I though. Even if there is a special announcement, I'm just going to ask the girls about what are the information.